Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Still nothing in the post today...

Still no email on season ticket renewals (I'm on auto).

I expect the Royal Mail sticky fingers to be prevalent between now and Tuesday.

Reckon we can call ticket office and have it changed? I.e rather than have a paper ticket we can ask them if we can use our cards instead?

If it comes on Tuesday I'll be fucked!

1) The PSG game sold out even at the high prices the club charged. So there was little danger of this one not selling out.
2) The club panicked needlessly for the Madrid game and lost their heads completely in the way they allocated tickets and the sales windows.
3) People are entitled to moan when the system broke down under the strain (which was entirely self-inflicted) and when members who'd been to every CL game lost out to people who may never have attended a City game in their lives.

You're right though that it never does any harm to get new fans in who may become regulars. We were all new once. I pestered my dad to take me to a City game and he became hooked despite not really being a football fan.

Agreed. the club overreacted to the lethargy of our biggest night in Europe for 45 years. Perhaps DD is a demand planner for Coca Cola in the summer

Was it fuck sold out - they shifted the last few tickets in the lower tiers but there were seats scattered around me in SS3. And no I don't work for BT sport, I'm a 41 yo City fan that doesn't care about the "shame" you and others get about empty seats. The lethargy for the PSG game was astounding - don't you agree?

I agree the club fucked up, but it was a reaction to shocking response from the 100,000 or so that appear to want to go to the RM game. Unfortunately, as there always is with tickets, some genuine people are caught up in the crossfire.

Its simple - the club reacted to shit support and got it wrong. Who's to blame? the club or all the cosy fuckers tucked up in the pub on a "boycott". What fucking great fans eh?

It was sold out.

Not everyone who has a ticket turns up.

Believe it or not but not every single seat will be taken against Real either

PMSL at "excuse". You infantile half-wit. I've been to every Champions League home game in the club's history, actually, and plenty of aways. I don't need an "excuse" for anything. And neither does anyone else.

I see you chose not to respond to the earlier post which actually tried to reason with you? "Infantile half-wit". It is you sir that has resorted to name calling rather than debate.
It was sold out.

Not everyone who has a ticket turns up.

Believe it or not but not every single seat will be taken against Real either

As a season ticket holder I am well aware of that. My seat is sometimes empty if no-one takes it.

The club didn't "offer 2 per season ticket". They ballsed up. Shall I tell you how I know? Because I'm on the cup scheme and wanted to take my lads. But i couldn't buy an extra ticket, and they can't go. It was only the season ticket holders NOT on the cup scheme who could. that's not a decison based on demand, it's a fuck up. Full stop. The fact that they turned this option off proves it.
Not quite true DD, as a season card holder on the scheme you definitely could get 2 initially (then 1) extra tickets at the start, you just needed to login and do it. It seemed to end in the early evening, but as someone on the cup scheme, you could have got at least 1 extra for quite a while.

having read all the moaning, some justified some not, I think its fair to say the club have got this right. dead simple, if you want to go the "big" games you have to commit. those who have season cards should where possible sign up to the cup schemes. people say oh they should do this and I've been to every game and so on. well if you have been to every game buy or at join the list for season card. if work or money prevents that then I'm sorry you miss out. no good coming on here wanting the club to change the system to suit you. so many shunned the psg game and now they want back in as we've reached the semi's. not one bit of this is down to the club, they saw slow sales for psg and decided to act. ok 4 per ticket was a bit much but to get rid of the tickets quickly they did 2 at a time. what else could they do? wait for people NOT ON THE SCHEME to decide whether to go or not? no chance, they had a limited window to shift 35000 tickets so I don't blame them. the moaners, if they have any sense should sign up next year, even for the CL alone, my ticket was allocated and paid for Sunday night.no phoning up queue, no site crashing and no two hour wait at the stadium, piece of piss. don't forget I got a fiver off to boot. sorry, no brainer.

having read all the moaning, some justified some not, I think its fair to say the club have got this right. dead simple, if you want to go the "big" games you have to commit. those who have season cards should where possible sign up to the cup schemes. people say oh they should do this and I've been to every game and so on. well if you have been to every game buy or at join the list for season card. if work or money prevents that then I'm sorry you miss out. no good coming on here wanting the club to change the system to suit you. so many shunned the psg game and now they want back in as we've reached the semi's. not one bit of this is down to the club, they saw slow sales for psg and decided to act. ok 4 per ticket was a bit much but to get rid of the tickets quickly they did 2 at a time. what else could they do? wait for people NOT ON THE SCHEME to decide whether to go or not? no chance, they had a limited window to shift 35000 tickets so I don't blame them. the moaners, if they have any sense should sign up next year, even for the CL alone, my ticket was allocated and paid for Sunday night.no phoning up queue, no site crashing and no two hour wait at the stadium, piece of piss. don't forget I got a fiver off to boot. sorry, no brainer.

Absolutely

kuVJeS6

Image won't work but here's the link:

Aaron_Belton off Twitter.

And so it begins.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.