Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Keep you eye on the ticket page on this forum and you will snap up a spare if you are quick enough off the mark!
Will do cheers mate.

I'll tell you what, I'm not in the good books at work this week with the time spent trying to get a ticket!

If people would have turned up for the PSG game the club wouldn't have had to take the decision to offer two per season ticket holder. Moaning when its the big games is no use!

On the plus side - if we don't encourage lapsed or new fans we'll never fill the ground. This may be the first game of a lifetime of supporting city for many. Good luck to them!

If people would have turned up for the PSG game the club wouldn't have had to take the decision to offer two per season ticket holder. Moaning when its the big games is no use!

On the plus side - if we don't encourage lapsed or new fans we'll never fill the ground. This may be the first game of a lifetime of supporting city for many. Good luck to them!

I must have been at another game? Stadium was packed against Paris.

That's the PSG game that sold out, is it?

Still nothing in the post today...

Still no email on season ticket renewals (I'm on auto).

I expect the Royal Mail sticky fingers to be prevalent between now and Tuesday.
Same here, I phoned yesterday about the lack of emails and was told they'd be resent right away, but still nothing 24 hours later. I'm not worried yet as I logged into my account, and went to my purchase history, and have printed out the required confirmation pages.

They haven't covered themselves in glory for this for certain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.