Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Just got mine. Agree dont' reclick anything.. It looks like it's not worknig but then then starts to load after a couple of minutes. Took quite a while to go through each stage. Make sure you login first as well..

I have chosen a seat and its still loading it after 10 minutes....so so poor this from people at City who are paid a lot of money

Finallt
Never been on the cup scheme but attended most cup games this year, how much more does it cost to join/what savings made?

Fucking daft of me never to consider it, if it saves this shit every time we get to the latter stages of a competition, it's worth it.

It doesn't cost anything, I was on it but cancelled it last year as you don't have any control over when the money comes out of your account which tended to fuck me up over Christmas time, I've not missed a domestic or European cup since and I've not exactly got huge amounts of loyalty points. It only seems worth it top avoid this kind of situation, i think the first time we played Barcelona was the same but I just sit in work pressing F5 so it doesn't bother me too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.