Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I'm in the cup scheme but thought I'd log on for a mooch after reading this thread
It is slow but if you don't keep clicking on buttons it will allow you to buy

It allowed me to buy additional seats even though I've got mine, that can't be on?

Had a mate phone me up earlier who said he couldn't get on to the site and asked if I'd do it from work. Tried about half an hour ago and went the quick seats route - as Cleavers said, it should work but need to be patient as it takes a fair while to go through each process. Eventually bagged him a ticket near his normal SC seat in CB3.

Flights booked from Dusseldorf to Manchester. Have been sure to get a ticket. Went home from work three hours early just to make sure I'm not to late on my laptop. Just seen that they changed everything and I can't buy before this time tomorrow. Must be something like a nightmare. Sure I'm not the only one who has had a brilliant Monday. Time for a beer to calm myself.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm in the cup scheme but thought I'd log on for a mooch after reading this thread
It is slow but if you don't keep clicking on buttons it will allow you to buy

Thanks for putting extra load on the site and slowing it for those of us who have notgot tickets yet

Exactly how I feel. Ive been online now for 2 hours. When I finally got to put my credit card details in (after an hour and a half) I got the message "Your basket is empty". It is a complete shambles. I now have to start it again from the beginning. Fuck it, I'll watch on TV.

I've been trying to purchase online for five fucking hours
Now it's putting me in a queue online and when I get to the early 1000's I get an error page
and I'm still on hold on the phone from 11am and still at number 140

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.