Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I get my mine through the cup scheme, but trying to buy my lads for him. I'm about 250 in the phone queue and the site keeps on crashing, I could have bought the quick buy ones this morning, but no good to me needing him to sit with me, so it's either pick online or get through on the phone, I am glad they have at least extended the deadline but at the same can appreciate how pissed off people will be who have taken time off or waited all morning and now have to wait another day, joke either way and not a surprise, I don't know how they can keep getting it so wrong.

Went to the ground, two windows open, computers crashing, phones crashing, fire alarm, was taking so long to serve each person that there were cheers when someone came away with a ticket.

Seemed to all speed up just before I got served after freezing my balls off for ages. Fucking typical.

Went to the ground, two windows open, computers crashing, phones crashing, fire alarm, was taking so long to serve each person that there were cheers when someone came away with a ticket.

Seemed to all speed up just before I got served after freezing my balls off for ages. Fucking typical.
You must have been there when I was then

Finished a 10 hour night shift this morning at 6, stayed up till 9 logged onto ticket site & been sat here ever since & still no ticket
Back in work at 8 tonight

Yet again no thought gone into it.

Stagger the sales so today, East stand season ticket holders only claim there seats, tomorrow south stand, the day after west and then the North the next day.

Nobody misses out who wants and its stress free.

Then open it up to cityzens etc on a rolling basis.

It just takes a little bit of thought and take the pressure of the systems in place as well as staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.