Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

if cityzens knew what fuck was going on then we could leave website until then, but with no official conformation wtf can we do except stay on site, which in turn fucks up s/c holders. someone needs the grabs this by the bollocks and sort it out so we all know where the fuck we are.
touts will have a field day fp

Ahh the joys of being in the cup scheme. I have a strong feeling the cup scheme will have a lot of new members next season. Clever from City, make everyone sweat on a semi final ticket to ensure we sell out the groups stages next year.

I have just got my ticket at the stadium...they only had two stations open out of five for about an hour....then finally a couple more staff appeared and things started to move a bit quicker.

I actually find it all quite sad.

City, as a club, do many things so well but the management involved in today's disaster are a total embarrassment to our club. Mr. Sorriano...sort this shambles out!!!!!!.

4 hours 26 mins to go from 790 down to 1 on the blower......only to then be routed through to a new queue playing Blue fucking Moon (which I've been in 12 mins so far) and no indication of what position you're now in, so you can't risk putting the phone down on the arm of the chair to go for a shit, or make a cup of tea, etc etc.
Genuinely beyond parody. Someone's fucking head should roll

This is fun :) Can't think of a better way to spend a Monday afternoon. Will attempt to put my ticket in the mystical basket again without it disappearing en route to said basket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.