Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I am so glad we have technology to make life simpler now. 6 hours and 40 minutes after logging in I have managed to get a ticket. Just got to wait for the postman now and I can already see the queues at the ticket office on match day.

4 hours 26 mins to go from 790 down to 1 on the blower......only to then be routed through to a new queue playing Blue fucking Moon (which I've been in 12 mins so far) and no indication of what position you're now in, so you can't risk putting the phone down on the arm of the chair to go for a shit, or make a cup of tea, etc etc.
Genuinely beyond parody. Someone's fucking head should roll
You get the crappy version of Blue Moon for about 15 minutes, then about 10 minutes of mood music to calm you down before you get through.

Try closing your browser, then try again, going via mcfc.co.uk not direct.

Ignore the queue number I was 19000+ at first but after about 3 of the auto refreshes I got to the login page.

Follow the normal login procedure, but if nothing happens WAIT, it will. From there keep waiting about a minute before doing the next step, and it should work, its just slow, and appears nothing is happening, go down the "quick tickets" route, and again wait, it will work.

Sound advice. I was getting nowhere fast and when I eventually got passed the queue, I then had to login which took forever. Decided to therefore not log directly onto the tickets area but just MCFC. Logged on as usual and then went to buy tickets. managed to get two (I think), as before I got confirmation on the screen, it locked out again. have received an e-mail though confirming the purchase.

Really hope City do a lessons learnt review after this fiasco.

If people are not too bothered about where they sit use the quick seats option. much more reliable than all the flash based seating plan.

Been on the phone now 2hours 40 mins, still only 149 in the queue ,I could have drove down from Glasgow by the time I get through, it's not practical for me to join the cup scheme,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.