Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

The choose seats option worked for me after signing out and in of chrome (thanks for suggestion), got a pair in 142

I'm happy to have got an extra one for my old man as he hasn't got a season ticket so assuming the first 25000 season ticket holders who get through buy 2 tickets as they allow you to, theoretically that leaves 17000 season ticket holders facing a sold out sign. How's that fair ????

The choose seats option worked for me after signing out and in of chrome (thanks for suggestion), got a pair in 142

I'm happy to have got an extra one for my old man as he hasn't got a season ticket so assuming the first 25000 season ticket holders who get through buy 2 tickets as they allow you to, theoretically that leaves 17000 season ticket holders facing a sold out sign. How's that fair ????

It's not fair, city have cocked this up. Sorted the ticket prices, then undo all the good work today. Not really fussed about missing out now, I'll give it another try on my laptop on a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.