Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I think this fixture will put that myth to bed, if I remember rightly we could have sold over 60000 for the Hamburg game.

It's all about the price.

I think we could have sold circa 70,000 plus for this one. Every genuine City fan wants a ticket, plus a few that go to the odd game, add in the day trippers and the game could probably sell out twice over. In England you just can't have 10,000 empty seats in the league or people get "embarrassed" by all the horrible songs and words the opposition teams and media say. Barca and Real sell out every game of course.

Its a rate kick in the balls, I've missed 1 home game all season long including cups this year, attended all home CL matches and even travelled to Ukraine on my own. City got me feeling like a junkie waiting for a fix, and i think my boss is starting to notice. Just want to know when so i can concentrate on driving to Newcastle tonight without feeling the need to check my phone every 5 minutes.

Can someone answer me this please. I have my ticket confirmed via email, I am on the cup scheme. Can I get an additional ticket even though I have mine already? Thanks

So what difference does that make?

'The club would like to apologise for all the problems with Real Madrid tickets on the website'

There I've done one too.

PS - but it's still all to fuck if you are a Cityzen as weve dished out 2 tickets to everyone

A decision based on the fact the PSG tickets weren't shifting as most of the tickets for cup games don't

So still waiting for citizens window to open and it won't be today now I've heard what a joke. Can't believe they were giving 4 tickets per season card.. Been to every champions league league game me and my son and doubt we will be able to go to the semi at this rate. Not even gonna stress though is what it is typical City

For what little consolation it is, it was 2 per ST holder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.