Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

having read all the moaning, some justified some not, I think its fair to say the club have got this right. dead simple, if you want to go the "big" games you have to commit. those who have season cards should where possible sign up to the cup schemes. people say oh they should do this and I've been to every game and so on. well if you have been to every game buy or at join the list for season card. if work or money prevents that then I'm sorry you miss out. no good coming on here wanting the club to change the system to suit you. so many shunned the psg game and now they want back in as we've reached the semi's. not one bit of this is down to the club, they saw slow sales for psg and decided to act. ok 4 per ticket was a bit much but to get rid of the tickets quickly they did 2 at a time. what else could they do? wait for people NOT ON THE SCHEME to decide whether to go or not? no chance, they had a limited window to shift 35000 tickets so I don't blame them. the moaners, if they have any sense should sign up next year, even for the CL alone, my ticket was allocated and paid for Sunday night.no phoning up queue, no site crashing and no two hour wait at the stadium, piece of piss. don't forget I got a fiver off to boot. sorry, no brainer.
If all the bollocks in that post was turned into Axminster, you'd need another warehouse to store it all.

Ordered 4 tickets off my 2 season cards
First transaction - the confirmation email states the £40 (£5 discounted) ticket is a paper ticket and the higher £45 ticket has been uploaded to season card, therefore wrong way round.
Second transaction - exact opposite
Received second transaction ticket this morning, sweating on first transaction now.

Either way, I'm allowing extra time at the turnstile, my PSG paper ticket was blocked on entry, it's gonna be a nightmare this time.

Still, at least we can have a beer in the ground..erm..

Just going to post the same. Still waiting for mine.

Surely they can get that aspect right or will there be humongous queues Tuesday night
I've just got of the phone to them, he said it has been loaded to my card even though I have ordered a paper ticket, it states paper ticker on my account and my confirmation email. I asked for another email confirming it is on my card but I've yet to receive that. I get the feeling a good few ppl will either miss kick off or not get in altogether!

I've just got of the phone to them, he said it has been loaded to my card even though I have ordered a paper ticket, it states paper ticker on my account and my confirmation email. I asked for another email confirming it is on my card but I've yet to receive that. I get the feeling a good few ppl will either miss kick off or not get in altogether!

I contacted them last week looking for confirmation that I had actually got my ticket as the site crashed on the vinegar strokes of taking payment. I also asked them for a paper ticket. 3 days later they confirmed my ticket purchase but not whether I was getting a paper one or not.

E-mailed them back yesterday asking for clarification and when the tickets are being posted - still waiting for a response.

As I said earlier, surely they cannot cock this aspect up as well as the fiasco of getting a ticket in the first place

Hi guys . Any one have a ticket Man City Real Madrid for sale ???? If so PM me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My train ticket didn't turn up for PSG but it was quite a simple process to get a replacement. Just had go to the Virgin 1st class lounge upstairs at Euston was sorted in 5 minutes
Train tickets arrived today. Just waiting for the match tickets to arrive.

having read all the moaning, some justified some not, I think its fair to say the club have got this right. dead simple, if you want to go the "big" games you have to commit. those who have season cards should where possible sign up to the cup schemes. people say oh they should do this and I've been to every game and so on. well if you have been to every game buy or at join the list for season card. if work or money prevents that then I'm sorry you miss out. no good coming on here wanting the club to change the system to suit you. so many shunned the psg game and now they want back in as we've reached the semi's. not one bit of this is down to the club, they saw slow sales for psg and decided to act. ok 4 per ticket was a bit much but to get rid of the tickets quickly they did 2 at a time. what else could they do? wait for people NOT ON THE SCHEME to decide whether to go or not? no chance, they had a limited window to shift 35000 tickets so I don't blame them. the moaners, if they have any sense should sign up next year, even for the CL alone, my ticket was allocated and paid for Sunday night.no phoning up queue, no site crashing and no two hour wait at the stadium, piece of piss. don't forget I got a fiver off to boot. sorry, no brainer.
Get to the final, I am going to it. Cup scheme is the way ahead. Lessons should have be learnt for major finals when we played Stoke in the FA Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.