Time for a new tune?

Keep blue moon. But I think the lyrics to Moving Out by Aerosmith are quite apt, referencing the invisible fans and all:

We all live on the edge of town
Where we all live, ain't a soul around
People startin' comin'
All we do is just a-grin
Said we've got to move out
'Cause the city's moving in
I said we've got to move out
'Cause the city's moving in

Crewe sang it before us.
So the story goes...
However, my friend who is an Alex fan and has been for 50 yrs says he can’t ever recall ‘Crewe Moon’ being sang at Gresty Road. Is this like Utd saying they sang ‘Colin the King’ before us too?

So the story goes...
However, my friend who is an Alex fan and has been for 50 yrs says he can’t ever recall ‘Crewe Moon’ being sang at Gresty Road. Is this like Utd saying they sang ‘Colin the King’ before us too?
Or Glory Glory Man United from Spurs and of course Red Devils from Salford Rugby Club. Now what else did they nick, oh yes the European Cup on their own middlin (Wembley) in 68.

Jesus fucking Christ, what on earth have I just watched.

That annoying little kid gets everywhere doesn’t he.

He does, doesn't he, does my head in. No doubt being raised by pushy parents, styling his hair and living off his royalties. Always wonder how Braydon got chosen to ride in Peps taxi?

Hopefully he can fuck off soon and take Natalie and Hugh with him. Happy Sunday.

Listen,if we're gonna go down the AC/DC route

its gotta be " dirty deeds done dirt cheap "

you know,with our underhand financial fair play record.
Off the same album "touch too much" about a winger I think.

All the runs that Sterling makes are winding

And all the goals that Foden scores are blinding

There are many teams that have tried to play this way, but they don’t know how!

Because maybe (maybe), we’re gonna lift another trophy

And after all, Fernandinhoooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.