Time for the CFG to get teams in Ireland and Scotland.

After my experience at a pre season friendly at Tolka Park against Celtic, the best thing City can do with the ROI is stay the hell out of it. This us from someone who had an Irish mum and a huge extended family over there.
I was there in a City shirt and it was not that bad and not much different to what went on in England, also was nearly 30 years ago. Anyway none of the main sides there would want any association like this, they prefer the German model of fan ownership.

I was there in a City shirt and it was not that bad and not much different to what went on in England, also was nearly 30 years ago. Anyway none of the main sides there would want any association like this, they prefer the German model of fan ownership.
You had a better day than me, punched kicked and spat at, though my assailants sounded like they were nordies. Very like a trip to Liverpool.

You had a better day than me, punched kicked and spat at, though my assailants sounded like they were nordies. Very like a trip to Liverpool.
Yes, that sounds right, there was alot of supporters from the North down for that one. I do remember Steve McMahon getting dogs abuse, different times now and would be very different now.

Yes, that sounds right, there was alot of supporters from the North down for that one. I do remember Steve McMahon getting dogs abuse, different times now and would be very different now.
I was naive as fuck wore my City shirt, thought we would be all friends together in neutral city full of my rellies. Probably didn't make any difference my English accent would have got me into trouble. What annoyed me is that all the rags I knew had become Celtic over night. Never worn my City shirt over there since.

I was naive as fuck wore my City shirt, thought we would be all friends together in neutral city full of my rellies. Probably didn't make any difference my English accent would have got me into trouble. What annoyed me is that all the rags I knew had become Celtic over night. Never worn my City shirt over there since.
Yes, they rags were everywhere, i was just a kid then so may of escaped the worst. In the 90s a city shirt here was very rare here, now they are everywhere especially with the kids who are flocking to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.