Time to Ban E Cigs

Whatever happened ...ban e cigs..better off banning real cigs..and I smoke. Ok have a min age to use/purchase..no problem but ban ...next ,sugar, caffeine ,sat fats..all to do with tobacco profits, big pharma and tax revenue...nothing sadly about freedom of choice or public health. I remember years ago attending a conference regarding substance misuse and every expert agreed that if caffeine and alcohol were discovered today they'd be banned...shame

Mike D said:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/e-cigarettes-regulation-united-nations-who-report

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued a long-awaited report on electronic cigarettes that calls for regulation of the devices and their contents, as well as bans on indoor use, advertising and sales to minors

Have to say I totally agree its only a matter of time before we find out the shit that these things are pumping out. Personally I don't have a problem with them and proper fags and being having the right to do what they want with them in your own company. But why should my family and I be subject to them as well just because some selfish bastard can't be arsed going outside with them.

It's no surprise that the tobacco giants are behind these things its just another way of and getting and keeping people addicted to products. It's just like Skoal Bandits or if we go back further snuff for elder estates men. The shits all the same to me if it smokes like a cig and tastes like a cig its a cig and they should all be treated in the same way.

good. horrible things. just give the fuck up you weak shits.

de niro said:
Mike D said:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/e-cigarettes-regulation-united-nations-who-report

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued a long-awaited report on electronic cigarettes that calls for regulation of the devices and their contents, as well as bans on indoor use, advertising and sales to minors

Have to say I totally agree its only a matter of time before we find out the shit that these things are pumping out. Personally I don't have a problem with them and proper fags and being having the right to do what they want with them in your own company. But why should my family and I be subject to them as well just because some selfish bastard can't be arsed going outside with them.

It's no surprise that the tobacco giants are behind these things its just another way of and getting and keeping people addicted to products. It's just like Skoal Bandits or if we go back further snuff for elder estates men. The shits all the same to me if it smokes like a cig and tastes like a cig its a cig and they should all be treated in the same way.

The only time the WHO and tobacco companies were in agreement and working together...........very strange huh!

de niro said:
Mike D said:

You fucking hero.

nw42 said:
de niro said:
Mike D said:

You fucking hero.

fanks.

de niro said:
nw42 said:
de niro said:

You fucking hero.

fanks.
05a0322f9345c86b7a520c2e88a66221.jpg

Has anyone ever gone off fags onto an ecig, and then packed in altogether? Did you feel any different off ecigs, and how did it compare to the weeks and months after stopping the fags? I'm genuinely interested.

I've not had a proper cig for just past 2 years now. I bought an ecig to save money, not quit fags, but the latter happened of its own volition.

As far as I've been able to gather-

Nicotine, in small doses, is about as toxic as caffeine, and less toxic than alcohol
propylene glycol and glycerine have been in food and cosmetics since the 1930s
the flavourings are food additives. E liquid tastes like 10p mix sweets, fruitellas, jolly ranchers, etc.

the girl speaking on the radio quoted some NHS research saying they're maybe a 1,000th of the comparitive risk of fags. My body tells though me it's in a better state now though than it has been for years. I'm fitter, happier in myself, can think more clearly, I don't get colds or a sore throat anymore and I won't even mention my sex life. Maybe I'll come to regret it, but my eyes are open, thank you for your concern.

The WHO have vested interest from all sides. An independent study put people in a small room for five mins, one smoked, the other vaped. For 5 mins. They repeated it. On average, the cigarette room was clouded with carcinogens, whereas the vape room air was clear, due to the way propane glycol behaves. It's fucking harmless, don't let Shit like this tell you it's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.