Time to Ban E Cigs

Time to ban cigs

After over 30+ years of smoking I've been on the vapers. Best thing I ever did

Yaya_Tony said:
The WHO have vested interest from all sides. An independent study put people in a small room for five mins, one smoked, the other vaped. For 5 mins. They repeated it. On average, the cigarette room was clouded with carcinogens, whereas the vape room air was clear, due to the way propane glycol behaves. It's fucking harmless, don't let Shit like this tell you it's not.

They may be harmless but you still look a dick.

You would think the Anti smoking posters would be happy so many people are trying to quit the habit, rather than post abuse at them :p

Sad Pie said:
There is NO evidence these things are harmful. But then again it can't be proved they're not harmful either.
Given the latter, I'd say it's fair enough to err on the side of caution and ban their use indoors until it can be categorically proven that there is no long-term risk to other people. I smoke and would love to have the option of using these, but unfortunately they're banned completely over here.

denislawsbackheel said:
I think posters with a vested interest In peddling this poison should declare it in their posts.

Oh here he is again - the self-righteous laughing stock who bleats on about smokers and users of illegal drugs, yet he himself likes a drink.
Alcohol - now there's a nice, harmless drug for you.
The hypocrisy of those who judge folk for the 'crime' of using a different drug never fails to amaze and amuse in equal measure.
I don't smoke cigarettes, but surely anything that minimises harm to those who do, or helps those who wish to quit smoking altogether, or stops non-smokers harmed by passive smoking, simply has to be a good thing.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Mike D said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
E-cigarettes saved my life and ensured I am here to see my kids grow up

Come on that's just taking things a bit far nobody knows what damage they do and its just plain ignorance to pretend they have medical benefits .

Before ecigs I was inhaling cancerous smoke into my lungs and had a cough like I was at deaths door

Now, after two years on ecigs according to my doctor I have lungs akin to me never having smoked at all

I'd say that was a 'medical benefit' wouldn't you?

How about you just pack in the fags and save yourself a packet too.

Cigarettes kill

Some laws are to protect us some laws are just damn silly - ban electronic cigs but let a 9 yr old fire an Uzi. The world has gone feckin mad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.