TIME TO END THE POSTER.

mcfc1632 said:
A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

Well - I could see the irony in your post - quite funny mate

Me 2 and i think your joke has gone by the way side.

I liked it.

*edit* Law was a **** though, red through and through.

blueinbolton77 said:
Dennis started his career at City, got lost in the wilderness for a few years, and then came home to send the rags to the second division. For all you gits calling this fine lad a rag, then get on youtube and watch Dennis ( a brilliant player ), basically back heel the ball into the net.

Or maybe, it's just a joke for us gits over 45.....

May be wrong, but thought Denis started at Huddersfield????

...but then maybe I'm suffering from oldtimer's disease....

thought the OP was class btw, as with the 1974 poster...

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

WHOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! Good post.

Thanks for the kind words. Its my first post so a bit appre.....aprehens........shitting myself.
Sorry to those who missed the point.
SERIOUS QUESTION NOW. PLEASE HELP. Does anyone know if Denis does supporter meets / signings ? If so when and where. Love to get him to sign that programme.
By the by, I think he started at some scottish club before Huddersfield signed him.

Fuck me, the opening page of this thread succinctly depicts the struggle Bluemoon is facing as it tries to remain a bastion of humour. Do people seriously not bother reading all of what is written before replying?

dxbroy said:
blueinbolton77 said:
Dennis started his career at City, got lost in the wilderness for a few years, and then came home to send the rags to the second division. For all you gits calling this fine lad a rag, then get on youtube and watch Dennis ( a brilliant player ), basically back heel the ball into the net.

Or maybe, it's just a joke for us gits over 45.....

May be wrong, but thought Denis started at Huddersfield????

...but then maybe I'm suffering from oldtimer's disease....

thought the OP was class btw, as with the 1974 poster...

You might be right. Not sure where he was as a youth player. I don't really know much about his career at Man City prior to united and his second visit home, I'd have look on wiki to be honest. All I can say, is the times I saw him play he was masterful in front of goal and a really nice fella.

......ahem....major clarkie moment by myself then! ha fuck it, its classic!

holds hands up and hangs head in shame......

good work op

Bluebeer said:
......ahem....major clarkie moment by myself then! ha fuck it, its classic!

holds hands up and hangs head in shame......

good work op

what's happening on this forum, no-one has mentioned my misuse of the apostrophe????

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.