Time to Get behind the team

Bobbymanc

The vultures are circling and it's time for us all to get fully behind the lads no matter what happens.
After all we are not exactly fighting for relegation and we are still the champions for the next few weeks.

Bobbymanc said:
The vultures are circling and it's time for us all to get fully behind the lads no matter what happens.
After all we are not exactly fighting for relegation and we are still the champions for the next few weeks.

Well said, the defence of the title now looks hopeless and we will win fuck all, yet we should fight to the end none the less. 10 years ago we would never have dreamed that we would be in 2nd place with a more than mathematical chance of winning the league. Just need the team to perform.

I'm with you two, time for the real City fans to give the team a lift again. No moaning, no name calling just cheer them on, its now they need us.

Absolutely right. We have as much a role to play as the players tomorrow and the lazy fans needs to pull their fingers out.

Couldn't agree more, not only time for the team to step up, it's just as important that the fans do not just the real fans but also the glory hunters (the number of empty seats tomorrow will tell), we need to show what we're really made of now everyone is looking for the weaknesses on and off the pitch. It's not over yet and we've had it worse (a lot worse)..

The players need to fight till the end and we need to get behind them 100 per cent. Lets be honest most blues have been watching City for years and never dreamt that we could have players of the quality we have now.
Lets make a great atmosphere and push on till the end of the season and we can take stock then ( or rather the people who make decisions can).

Expecting a top performance and a good win......City till i die

Its a shame that its thought a roll call is needed for fans to get behind the team.

Irrespective of results and performances, I'm always behind the team and always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.