Time to give Bentley a chance.

El Boy Wonder said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Weiss has the quality to be unleashed on the premier league now but Hughes seems scared to do this for some reason. Weiss has shone on the international stage which in many people's eyes is seen as the pinnacle (sp?) of footballing level.

Can i just ask what you are basing this on?

Which part mate?

The quality part? I take you to every game Weiss has played for Slovakia, he has been by far the best player on the pitch. Assists here there and everywhere, he makes things happen for Slovakia. I've watched nearly every game Slovakia played since Weiss has been picked and my god that boy can play. Last season he came on against Bolton and ran the show for 20 mins, Slovakia vs Northern Ireland i think Evans is still trying to untangle himself now. Scunthorpe he came on and we automatically looked dangerous, set up Tevez's goal with a great cross. Barcelona in the Juan Gamper Throphy, he was the best player on the pitch and that includes the likes of Ibrahimovic and Messi.

The Hughes scared part? Hughes seems to lack faith in him and as a result has played him when 3-1 up against Scunthorpe and at the back end of last season when the result didn't really matter. SWP has been poor for the majority of this season so far yet he still seems to be happy with playing someone who is playing way under his own ability.

Lol Weiss isn't starting because there are simply better players starting in front of him. To say he should be playing now because the tranny was doing well at his age is ridiculous

Have I missed something?

Where on earth has this come from?

Has echoes of the cliched threads on Jo, Ben Haim, Santa Cruz, Lescott, and Bertie.

Give Bentley a chance?

PMSL

Why not?

Another fantastic player who has all the hallmarks of a potential world-class player, even at almost 26 years old.

He's scored some special match-winners in the reserves for Spurs, a player of his quality is just what our squad needs.

If this potential groundbreaking deal goes through, we could become title challengers over night.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol Weiss isn't starting because there are simply better players starting in front of him. To say he should be playing now because the tranny was doing well at his age is ridiculous

Who is better than Weiss in your opinion?

*singingtheblues* said:
Have I missed something?

Where on earth has this come from?

Has echoes of the cliched threads on Jo, Ben Haim, Santa Cruz, Lescott, and Bertie.

Give Bentley a chance?

PMSL

Why not?

Another fantastic player who has all the hallmarks of a potential world-class player, even at almost 26 years old.

He's scored some special match-winners in the reserves for Spurs, a player of his quality is just what our squad needs.

If this potential groundbreaking deal goes through, we could become title challengers over night.

hi mate, CHECK YOUR PM's!!!!

The Fat el Hombre said:

Exactly. He is doing the right thing, introducing him slowly. With the amount of stick the team is getting at the moment everyone would be on his back if he wasnt assisting 12 goals a game and wreck his confidence.

FFS the days of us having to sign guys that are failures and long odds for success are going, I wish to fuck people would stop thinking such small time, Bentley 27 games for Tottenham 1 goal..... Petrov 2 games in October 2 goals. SPURS WANT PETROV AND MONEY!!!!!

I thought all the warring bluemoon factions were in agreement that Hughes does know what he's doing in the transfer market. It's just getting the best out of the players once he's bought them that's the problem...

I don't want him because of his personality.

But as a player he could be brilliant for us. Petrov on one side and Bentley on the other getting crosses over to Ade and Santa Cruz could prove very productive.

Whilst I do love SWP his end product has never been great crosses and since coming back from Chelsea the goals seem to had dried up too.

El Boy Wonder said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Exactly. He is doing the right thing, introducing him slowly. With the amount of stick the team is getting at the moment everyone would be on his back if he wasnt assisting 12 goals a game and wreck his confidence.

There is a difference between introducing him slowly and just not playing him. Weiss' end product is better than SWP's imo and he makes more things happen in a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.