Time To Name The East Stand The Trautmann Stand Now.........

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
Some of the replies on this subject have been embarrassing !! ,
Bert Trautmann is without doubt THE greatest player / icon / legend in Manchester Citys history (imo)
To name a stand after him ( any stand ) would be such a marvellous occasion for all true supporters of Manchester City , and i fitting tribute to one of our ' greats ' ................
Utterr shite.look at your name.ive a long memory cock.never trust a german.

So that rules the Uwe Rosler stand out then............

In fairness his grandad ruled out all of the fucking stands at $old Trafford.
I still have the t shirt.

panzer1311 said:
the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
Some of the replies on this subject have been embarrassing !! ,
Bert Trautmann is without doubt THE greatest player / icon / legend in Manchester Citys history (imo)
To name a stand after him ( any stand ) would be such a marvellous occasion for all true supporters of Manchester City , and i fitting tribute to one of our ' greats ' ................
what????? , is this a joke , or are you actually referring to the war ? , i thuoght that kind of attitude died yrs ago . " never trust a German " sorry Captain Mainwaring !! ........... do people actually call other people 'cock' these days .... you are locked in the 50s ,..... cock'
Its not a joke cock.this nation has started 2 world wars in the last 100 years.fact.as i have said panza.never trust a german.the east stand should remain as it is.

the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
the old abbey said:
what????? , is this a joke , or are you actually referring to the war ? , i thuoght that kind of attitude died yrs ago . " never trust a German " sorry Captain Mainwaring !! ........... do people actually call other people 'cock' these days .... you are locked in the 50s ,..... cock'
Its not a joke cock.this nation has started 2 world wars in the last 100 years.fact.as i have said panza.never trust a german.the east stand should remain as it is.

I wonder if the rags will have a similar argument when someone tries to name one of $old twatford's stands after a Kagawanka or whatever his name is...

the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
the old abbey said:

Quite right.
And fuck off that Italian manager as well.
What have the Romans ever done for us?

My dad had two fingers blown off by shrapnel in a Japanese Kamikazi attack on his aircraft carrier in the Pacific when he was 19 years old........

I'm just going in the garage to beat the shit out of my Suzuki motorbike.....:-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.