Time to start banning hacks from the Etihad?

Groke

Not for bully-boy petulant reasons as per GPC, but for a fully justified reaction to the lies and hate spouted by these so-called journalists.

We've never been liked since the takeover, rarely any positives, never get any the plaudits we deserve for our achievements or style of play, always looking to destabalise and take the piss. This season it seems to have reached an all time high, culminating in the sneering and abuse we received for BEATING Bayern! Would that happen with any other club???

Come on city, time to take a hard stance and please ban the fuckers. You can start with every **** who writes for the laughably titled Independent.

bored at work said:
Not for bully-boy petulant reasons as per GPC, but for a fully justified reaction to the lies and hate spouted by these so-called journalists.

We've never been liked since the takeover, rarely any positives, never get any the plaudits we deserve for our achievements or style of play, always looking to destabalise and take the piss. This season it seems to have reached an all time high, culminating in the sneering and abuse we received for BEATING Bayern! Would that happen with any other club???

Come on city, time to take a hard stance and please ban the fuckers. You can start with every C who writes for the laughably titled Independent.

100% this ^^^^^
It doesn't usually doesn't bother me but I was livid after Tuesday. Got in the car elated and was looking forward to a rare bit of glory coverage. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Cundy on TalkBollox. Embarrassing beyond belief. And what really grates me is people actually believe this shit. I've had Stoke, Man U and Derby fans (coz thats where I live atm) laughing at me because we were so piss poor!!!! You couldn't make it up!! Ban the fuckers! Trumped up little Hitlers who know eff all.

wattle said:
bored at work said:

Come on city, time to take a hard stance and please ban the fuckers. You can start with every C who writes for the laughably titled Independent.

100% this ^^^^^
It doesn't usually doesn't bother me but I was livid after Tuesday. Got in the car elated and was looking forward to a rare bit of glory coverage. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Cundy on TalkBollox. Embarrassing beyond belief. And what really grates me is people actually believe this shit. I've had Stoke, Man U and Derby fans (coz thats where I live atm) laughing at me because we were so piss poor!!!! You couldn't make it up!! Ban the fuckers! Trumped up little Hitlers who know eff all.

+1

No. Let the cunts sit in the stand as we pile up trophies then they can choke on their bitter agenda-led bile.

Banning journos achieved nothing apart from more bad press.Keep winning games and trophies. Do our talking on the pitch.

Plenty of posters on here would get banned from the stadium using your criteria because the amount of fans talking us down this week, and much of this season, has been incredible.

Didsbury Dave said:
Banning journos achieved nothing apart from more bad press.Keep winning games and trophies. Do our talking on the pitch.

Plenty of posters on here would get banned from the stadium using your criteria because the amount of fans talking us down this week, and much of this season, has been incredible.
so taggart got loads of bad press at the scum did he? you chat so much bollocks its untrue.

Get that chef who poisoned the Spurs team a few seasons ago to prepare the freebee food they eat.

Seriously, I'd make them pay to come in the ground afterall they're always moaning about us not hitting FFP.

I completely agree with every word of the original poster. I absolutely detest the negative coverage we get. I want to us to go much further than just banning the jokers. I'd like to see the Shiek get the heavy mob involved; a visit from the bone crusher and the dodgy decisions from the officials and the piss taking from the press stops overnight.

MaxCityBlue said:
I completely agree with every word of the original poster. I absolutely detest the negative coverage we get. I want to us to go much further than just banning the jokers. I'd like to see the Shiek get the heavy mob involved; a visit from the bone crusher and the dodgy decisions from the officials and the piss taking from the press stops overnight.

that ought to stop the negative coverage :|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.