Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

jrb said:
There's going to be some pissed off players.
I fear this, but they better shut up the way we're paying them.

If they're professional, all will go well. If not, one unhappy apple can spoil the bunch.

With a squad of 22 there will always be a couple of players not involved, someone injured or suspended, so I expect most to be on the bench, if they get given a chance they will have to take it.

Most of the ex pros say that good footballers will bide their time and not complain when things are going well but if players aren't pulling their weight and not performing and still getting picked then problems can arise. I am expecting Pellegrini to have the perfect man management skills to avoid any problems and in fact all the players being content and being part of one big happy family. :-)

Isn't pelligrini's teams usually played as a 4-2-2?

Means:

Zabs Kompany Nasty Clichy

Toure Fernan

Navas Silva

Jovetic Aguero

Have to think this is starting XI, with some hesitation on Navas/Nasri and Zabs/Richards.

I would like to see us line up like this

Hart

Zab/Mics Vinnie Nasty/Lescott Clichy/Kol

Fernandinho/Barry/Garcia

Milner/ Navas Yaya/Rodwell Silva/Nasri

Jovetic/Aguero

Dzeko/Negrado

Either Jovetic or Aguero playing behind a strong forward. When we play Stoke/Everton away play both Dzeko and Negrado.

MJMRuiz said:
LEARN TO READ PLEASE, THAT SAYS THE XI THAT I WANT TO SEE, NOT THE LINE UP THAT I THINK WILL START, COP ON. READ MY POST PROPERLY AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.
Please calm yourself Antaswoz. As I explained previously my reading of your post was arrested when I read the following.
MJMRuiz said:
If I'm totally honest I don't really want Navas in the side at all.
After a short lie down and a reviving cup of tea I could have indeed continued to read
MJMRuiz said:
.. I've got a feeling we'll see
Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo
which stirrings I erroneously interpreted as an example of your predictive powers. My newly acquired understanding was confounded two lines later however when I read
MJMRuiz said:
...Impossible to predict what Pellegrini will do until we see who lines up against Arsenal on August 10th imo.
So in the circumstances I confined my reply to that part of your post which didn't contradict itself. I agree my reading was improper for that reason and I deserve another stinging reply.

Incidentally my own prediction and preference for our first league game, taking account of proximate Argentine international call ups, fitness, team building time etc- would be

-----------------Hart
Richards Kompany Nastasic Clichy
-------------Fernandinho
Navas-------Yaya---Silva ----Jovetic
-------------Negredo

Bench: Pantilimon, New signing (CB/RB like Pepe) New Signing (LB like Coentrao) Garcia, Milner, Nasri, New Signing (Winger like Lamela)

with Dzeko, Kolarov & Sinclair all gone, Sergio & Zabba recovering from jet lag and Rodwell, Barry, Lescott etc in the stands.

As you see it only differs from yours in the selection of Navas ahead of Nasri and Negredo ahead of Aguero. As I've said elsewhere, I do think Sergio will struggle to start except when we play two up front.

nehe11 said:
Hart
Zabba........Vinny......Nasty......Clichy

Navas?....Ferna.....Yaya......Silva

Aguero.....Jovetic?

Bench: Nasri, Micah, Rodwell, Negredo, Dzeko, Garcia & Panty.

Players who don´t even make the bench: Guidetti(injured) Barry, Milner, Lescott, Sinclair, Kolarov (ugh).

I honestly can´t see how he´s going to keep 4 highprofile strikers happy, it can´t be done, one of them will moan for sure, I can see Dzeko leaving.

George Hannah said:
MJMRuiz said:
LEARN TO READ PLEASE, THAT SAYS THE XI THAT I WANT TO SEE, NOT THE LINE UP THAT I THINK WILL START, COP ON. READ MY POST PROPERLY AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.
Please calm yourself Antaswoz. As I explained previously my reading of your post was arrested when I read the following.
MJMRuiz said:
If I'm totally honest I don't really want Navas in the side at all.
After a short lie down and a reviving cup of tea I could have indeed continued to read
MJMRuiz said:
.. I've got a feeling we'll see
Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo
which stirrings I erroneously interpreted as an example of your predictive powers. My newly acquired understanding was confounded two lines later however when I read
MJMRuiz said:
...Impossible to predict what Pellegrini will do until we see who lines up against Arsenal on August 10th imo.
So in the circumstances I confined my reply to that part of your post which didn't contradict itself. I agree my reading was improper for that reason and I deserve another stinging reply.

Incidentally my own prediction and preference for our first league game, taking account of proximate Argentine international call ups, fitness, team building time etc- would be

-----------------Hart
Richards Kompany Nastasic Clichy
-------------Fernandinho
Navas-------Yaya---Silva ----Jovetic
-------------Negredo

Bench: Pantilimon, New signing (CB/RB like Pepe) New Signing (LB like Coentrao) Garcia, Milner, Nasri, New Signing (Winger like Lamela)

with Dzeko, Kolarov & Sinclair all gone, Sergio & Zabba recovering from jet lag and Rodwell, Barry, Lescott etc in the stands.

As you see it only differs from yours in the selection of Navas ahead of Nasri and Negredo ahead of Aguero. As I've said elsewhere, I do think Sergio will struggle to start except when we play two up front.

As i said earlier, Argentina play in Rome vs Italy zabba and Kun may be tired from the game but they aren't going to have jet lag coming from Italy. Yaya who will be in New York, and Silva/Navas/possibly Negredo? will be in Ecuador they are the only ones i've noticed who will have jet lag and probably will start on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.