Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

conormcfc said:
George Hannah said:
I do think Sergio will struggle to start except when we play two up front.
Are you kidding?

There's no way in a million years Negredo will start in front of Aguero, especially in the big games. Sergio is a completely different league of player.

I agree, some people don't have a clue.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 am --<br /><br />
MJMRuiz said:
There's only one forward who's guaranteed a game and that's Aguero.

Teach me the game of football.

Do you disagree with me? The post before suggests you'd agree with my sentiments, so I just don't know why you'd say that.

I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

Fuck me, you're massively humble too!!! Where can I sign up for your footballing school?

These are the statistics of Aguero, Tevez and Negredo in the last 3 seasons of their national leagues

Agüero (35), Tévez (35) y Negredo (59)

Still are you thinking that Negredo will be on the bench?

I think its almost garanteed that we will start nearly every game with atleast two of Aguero Dzeko Negredo Jovetic, and most likely 3 with jovetic playing wide left.

conormcfc said:
George Hannah said:
I do think Sergio will struggle to start except when we play two up front.
Are you kidding?
There's no way in a million years Negredo will start in front of Aguero, especially in the big games. Sergio is a completely different league of player.
We'll see mate. If Pellegrini plays one up front imo it's gonna be Negredo or occasionally Dzeko. I hope he plays two because I agree with you that Aguero is a better player than either and would probably be better on his own too. I'm predicting what I think will happen not what I want to see, which is two up front including Aguero!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.