Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

Silva and Nasri are not CMs, what is this nonsense? The following XI is what I want to see vs Newcastle.

--------------Hart
Zaba--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
----------Yaya--Fernandinho
------Silva--Jovetic--Nasri
-------------Aguero

Navas should be used as an impact sub for the first few weeks of the season. If I'm totally honest I don't really want Navas in the side at all. That back seven is non negotiable, it's how we'll line up, end of story. The front four is the only issue I have with the side. I have no idea how Pellegrini wants to use Jovetic, I really hope it isn't from the left. I've got a feeling we'll see

Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo

Which for me, isn't going to control games as we'd like. I just can't predict it right now, Silva or Navas wide? How will Jovetic be utilised? Negredo starting or not? Impossible to predict what Pellegrini will do until we see who lines up against Arsenal on August 10th imo.

MJMRuiz said:
Silva and Nasri are not CMs, what is this nonsense? The following XI is what I want to see vs Newcastle.

--------------Hart
-------------Aguero

Navas should be used as an impact sub for the first few weeks of the season. If I'm totally honest I don't really want Navas in the side at all. That back seven is non negotiable, it's how we'll line up, end of story. The front four is the only issue I have with the side. I have no idea how Pellegrini wants to use Jovetic, I really hope it isn't from the left. I've got a feeling we'll see

Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo

Which for me, isn't going to control games as we'd like. I just can't predict it right now, Silva or Navas wide? How will Jovetic be utilised? Negredo starting or not? Impossible to predict what Pellegrini will do until we see who lines up against Arsenal on August 10th imo.
so you think we've bought Alf just to keep Edin company on the bench? (For the avoidance of doubt I am disagreeing with you and therefore apologise for troubling you from such a low level of understanding.)

George Hannah said:
MJMRuiz said:

--------------Hart
-------------Aguero

Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo

so you think we've bought Alf just to keep Edin company on the bench? (For the avoidance of doubt I am disagreeing with you and therefore apologise for troubling you from such a low level of understanding.)
I don't understand where you're coming from. I've said what I want to see, and in my predicted line-up I've included Negredo, so your point is an odd one.

But, with your logic, every signing we've made is going to be starting are they? Silva and Nasri reduced to bench appearances only then?

MJMRuiz said:
George Hannah said:
MJMRuiz said:

--------------Hart
-------------Aguero

Navas--Aguero--Jovetic
-------Negredo

I don't understand where you're coming from. I've said what I want to see, and in my predicted line-up I've included Negredo, so your point is an odd one. But, with your logic, every signing we've made is going to be starting are they? Silva and Nasri reduced to bench appearances only then?
Logic doesn't seem to be you strong suit if I may say so without giving offence. Sadly your predictive powers are limited by statements such as I have enlarged for easy reference together with their meaningless content of course. I predict a great future for you on BM though.

My preference:

Richards.........Kompany............Nasty...........Clichy

......................Yaya.............Fernandinho

...........Nasri...............Silva..................Jovetic

...............................Aguero

What I think the actual team will be against Newcastle:

Zab................Kompany............Nasty............Clichy

......................Yaya..............Fernandinho

..Navas........................Silva......................Jovetic

.................................Aguero

I don't think Navas will be that effective unless one of Dzeko/Negredo are on the pitch, neither of which get into our best XI imo. Navas would remain very much a plan B option if it was up to me.

George Hannah said:
MJMRuiz said:
George Hannah said:
I don't understand where you're coming from. I've said what I want to see, and in my predicted line-up I've included Negredo, so your point is an odd one. But, with your logic, every signing we've made is going to be starting are they? Silva and Nasri reduced to bench appearances only then?
Logic doesn't seem to be you strong suit if I may say so without giving offence. Sadly your predictive powers are limited by statements such as I have enlarged for easy reference together with their meaningless content of course. I predict a great future for you on BM though.

I'm still waiting for an explanation. I included Negredo in my predicted line-up, and you said "you think we've bought Alf to keep Edin company on the bench?". Explain yourself.

MJMRuiz said:
George Hannah said:
MJMRuiz said:
I'm still waiting for an explanation. I included Negredo in my predicted line-up, and you said "you think we've bought Alf to keep Edin company on the bench?". Explain yourself.
At the risk of revealing that you seem to be unable to neither read nor remember what you have written, Dzeko and Negredo do not appear in your predicted selection for our first match.
MJMRuiz said:

--------------Hart
-------------Aguero

Remember there's internationals before the season opener so i can see the ones that have to travel and play 90 minutes being subs. Spain are in Ecuador, Yaya will be in New york playing against Mexico. Luckily Argentina play in Rome against Italy. first game against Newcastle wouldn't be surprised to see something like this.

Hart

Micah-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy

Fernandinho- Barry

Milner Nasri Jovetic

Aguero

LEARN TO READ PLEASE, THAT SAYS THE XI THAT I WANT TO SEE, NOT THE LINE UP THAT I THINK WILL START, COP ON. READ MY POST PROPERLY AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.

MJMRuiz said:
LEARN TO READ PLEASE, THAT SAYS THE XI THAT I WANT TO SEE, NOT THE LINE UP THAT I THINK WILL START, COP ON. READ MY POST PROPERLY AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.
Calm down, AntMcfc - er - I mean MJMRuiz! If you get this angry every time someone doesn't read your post properly on bluemoon, you'll explode.

For what it's worth, I can't see Pellegrini picking a first choice XI without Silva in it, at least at the start of the season. I think Negredo (and possibly Navas) will be on the bench to start off with.

Could well be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.