Tippy Tappy football

ChicagoBlue

What a massively underwhelming career. Such a shame.
His little brother Maxi was in my daughters class at Cavendish Road Primary School, West Didsbury back in the day.
Went there “back in the day,” too.

However, my “back in the day” was late 60s, and the only names I remember were Alfonso Buller (played footie with him) and a girl called Catherine Ugwu who I say next to and had spectacular hair!

Cotontoquinn

Team supported
Manchester City
Went there “back in the day,” too.

However, my “back in the day” was late 60s, and the only names I remember were Alfonso Buller (played footie with him) and a girl called Catherine Ugwu who I say next to and had spectacular hair!
My daughter was there from 2004-07 and then we moved to Somerset. There were 450 kids on register……and 1 Rag……I know, one too many but she loved her time at Cavendish Road Primary.

PabloZabeleta

Hmm I dunno, don't think all this tippy tappy lark will work out. Get Pulis in to teach em how to hoof it up to a lanky out-and-out striker. Crouchy is a free agent I believe...

God Save the Queen

Shaelumstash

Funny reading some of these comments back.

Pretty sure “Tippy tappy” is a phrase invented by Sam Alladyce, which tells you all you need to know.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.