titbits, or titantic?

Ric said:
Just to temper your excitement, de niro's last 'exclusive' came when he rang me the day after the AC Milan friendly to tell me that the club was fucked. Seriously fucked. Hughes wanted out, we had no money, and all our best players were going to be sold.

:O Arr great then, that means that the Abu Dhabi group have pulled out!Boj is in retirement, Villa laughed in our face and is signing for the rags!and Thomas Cook will go into liquidation this week leaving us all stuck in Cyprus a fter a 4-0 defeat and a pasting from their local mafia!

forevercity said:
cheers for the info Bill. exciting times ahead!

I PM'd him but I think he has left for Cyprus now. forever if I PM you will you pass your knowledge onto me ?

BlueMark said:
forevercity said:
cheers for the info Bill. exciting times ahead!

I PM'd him but I think he has left for Cyprus now. forever if I PM you will you pass your knowledge onto me ?

ive got no knowledge mate! ive heard about 30 players are coming in jan, all from Kaka and Messi to Lee Trundle and Titus Bramble.

If he has left for Cyprus we will have to wait for the news to filter to us in the next few days!

forevercity said:
BlueMark said:

ive got no knowledge mate! ive heard about 30 players are coming in jan, all from Kaka and Messi to Lee Trundle and Titus Bramble.

If he has left for Cyprus we will have to wait for the news to filter to us in the next few days!

Just saw de niro appears on another thread, so apparently he still has internet connection

Forever - no probs mate, just thought with youir post thanking him you had a PM off him.

Ono - I like the thought process, have a feeling its going to be a very long few months as we build upto this. Personally I would quite like Eto'o - pace, knows where the net is, played in a team with a lot of expectation on them.

In the meantime lets get behind the guys and make sure we are still there or thereabouts come Xmas !

BlueMark said:
Pete I agree.

I dont know De Niro personally but he is always very pro City and we have no reason to douibt his news.

Really liked the bit about David Villa accepting to come before Valencia pulled the deal, wonder if we can secure him in Jan / Aug ?

Whats your take on De Niro clues re:red / green..... ?

Oh thats easy Mark, red and green are christmas colours....Santa's coming!!!! Rudolf is taking dunnie's place and we are resorting back to HOOFING it up the pitch. :)

Petetheblu said:
BlueMark said:
Pete I agree.

I dont know De Niro personally but he is always very pro City and we have no reason to douibt his news.

Really liked the bit about David Villa accepting to come before Valencia pulled the deal, wonder if we can secure him in Jan / Aug ?

Whats your take on De Niro clues re:red / green..... ?

Oh thats easy Mark, red and green are christmas colours....Santa's coming!!!! Rudolf is taking dunnie's place and we are resorting back to HOOFING it up the pitch. :)

Just like at times on Saturday then !??! ha ha (only joking, thought we were excellent in parts)

Well like I posted earlier, its going to be a LONG wait for Santa this year !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.