"Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

Prestwich_Blue said:
I have to admit I gave up on the title after the Sunderland game last season, when we were 6 behind Liverpool with 5 to play. But this season, I thought Chelsea were firm favourites from the off so am only expecting second anyway. Love to be proved wrong (although not by coming less than second)!

Would be more than content if we finished second this season.

Wiinning it would be a huge bonus and a bit of a shock in truth.

Its not a cop out , I just think its too much for this squad despite the new arrivals to go back to back.

The belief and hunger is lacking and sides that press us home or away usually come away with something now.

poh said:
Over my bollocks ! 48 years a city supporter and like all old gits on here I have seen some shite in my time,but for some to concede the title at this stage of the season is in my view madness.When we were 8 points behind to the filth with 6 games to go I did not wet my knickers,with the run in last season with the dippers I did not wet my knickers.......and I sure as fuck won't start wetting them now with 9 games gone,if some blues are so goddamed certain that Maureen's lot will hammer the filth tommorow we'll get on to the bookies and stick your life savings on it ! We are still in October for fucks sake ! There''s a lot of points and injuries and suspensions and weird results to come yet,I should know I have been around long enough !

Were obviously a similar age and have been supporting the blues for longer than most on here. That does not excuse you though from talking sense. and I cannot have you jeopardise my chances of climbing up the ST waiting list. Let them flap :)

mosssideblue said:
poh said:
Over my bollocks ! 48 years a city supporter and like all old gits on here I have seen some shite in my time,but for some to concede the title at this stage of the season is in my view madness.When we were 8 points behind to the filth with 6 games to go I did not wet my knickers,with the run in last season with the dippers I did not wet my knickers.......and I sure as fuck won't start wetting them now with 9 games gone,if some blues are so goddamed certain that Maureen's lot will hammer the filth tommorow we'll get on to the bookies and stick your life savings on it ! We are still in October for fucks sake ! There''s a lot of points and injuries and suspensions and weird results to come yet,I should know I have been around long enough !

Were obviously a similar age and have been supporting the blues for longer than most on here. That does not excuse you though from talking sense. and I cannot have you jeopardise my chances of climbing up the ST waiting list. Let them flap :)

These whippersnappers know nothing,have seen nothing,and let's face it some do talk such bollocks at times........not like us old gits :)

I'm glad I rarely look in the match threads, it's embarrassing how losing a match can mean we will be lucky to finish top three. These comments have to be from lurking rag cunts.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
LoveCity said:
Mourinho is not a bottler and now has the few tools he lacked last season. That doesn't mean it's over but already I think we will have to go to Stamford Bridge and win.

We should also look to spend in January if any top-class talent becomes available. United, Arsenal and Liverpool will be spending. We don't often but the team is feeling a bit stale and short of energy, we should be on the look out for a top class winger who can offer something different.
We should just throw money at Dortmund and plead with Reus to sign

No point now just have to pay more. It's out of hands if Chelsea win tomorrow. We'd have to be virtually perfect and hope Chelsea lose 8 points, yes it's likely they'll drop a few but this looks like a very solid and formidable team we are facing.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
To all those pathetic flappers out there we all feel bad when team loses or isn't doing well,but abusing players,manger or writing of your own team is being as s*** as it comes.
We were 8 points behind United with 6 games to go and we did it
We were 8 points behind arsenal for a fair bit last season
And let me remind you we won it both times,if you have to flap,abuse the players over bad performances may be you would be better of supporting team of the month to help you live a happier life
I asked the OP the same question; he hasn't responded, so hopefully you will. Why are those who are pessimistic about our title chances ''pathetic''?

Have you seen our fixtures last three months of the season, over my arse. Costa is borderline cripple, he goes they go.

I wouldn't say the title is over, but with a Chelsea win over united, our chances will be severely damaged. We would then be hoping on a jose slip up, that would require costa to get injured, aguero to stay fit and for pellegrinj to stop us playing 4222 (as it clearly doesn't work), the latter looks the least likely at the moment.

If we were playing brilliantly well then it would be easier to be positive and think only 8 points, we can do it.

But we just aren't. At the moment we are far too poor defensively and are getting overrun in midfield. Our attacking options are decent - more than decent - but we can't rely on that to win us every game as today proved.

The long and short of it is that the title IS gone if we carry on playing as we are. If we make some immediate and dramatic improvements then it's just about still rescuable with a bit of luck. Just.

Re: "Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

After 12 games last season we were 6th to early for any flapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.