TNT Sports

Just watched the highlights programme after the City game. Bunch of foreigners on a settee chatting about this evening’s games. No idea who any of them are.

But it was so refreshing to just hear people who seem to have a bit of football knowledge talking neutrally without all this “us” “we” bollocks.
They’re just the Totally football show podcast on TV.

The middle one, Julien Laurens is a PSG fan and can’t hide his partisanship for them.

They’re much better than most, but do have the propensity to be up their own arses a little bit too much at times.

They've done the BT goal show for a few years now. They just stay on to talk through the games now instead of Jake Humphrey, Wio and the gang.

Didn't think the commentary was too bad tonight. Actually appeared to want us to win and don't recall any snide anti city comments

Also the guy interviewing Pep after the game was remarkably enthusiastic and complementary

Didn't think the commentary was too bad tonight. Actually appeared to want us to win and don't recall any snide anti city comments

Also the guy interviewing Pep after the game was remarkably enthusiastic and complementary
Was it Ian Darke and Robbie Savage , as for me Darkes constant City haven’t won here blah blah , is there another chance for Leipzig cost if City players etc etc how he cheered the Leipzig goal , he fits the agenda for tnt , I’d say Robbie Savage was more balanced ,

Was it Ian Darke and Robbie Savage , as for me Darkes constant City haven’t won here blah blah , is there another chance for Leipzig cost if City players etc etc how he cheered the Leipzig goal , he fits the agenda for tnt , I’d say Robbie Savage was more balanced ,
Erlings goal drought and lack of touches only took them 9 mins

You were lucky. I was in a pub in Caernarfon, Steppanwolf, Born to be Wild* was blasting down my left ear when the landlord kindly turned the commentary up........ but didn't turn the juke box down :-) My head was bouncing when I came out.

*Hendrix Purple Haze, Deep Purples Smoke on the Water were also blasted out.

Last edited:
Erlings goal drought and lack of touches only took them 9 mins
I hope you didn’t read the match thread. Nothing the commentating team comes close to what ‘City Supporters’ were saying regarding City, Dias, Walker and especially Haaland and this was when City were winning away against a relatively decent opponent

I struggle watch BT (TNT) so I don't , supersports South Africa is a shitload better and not a Dolphin in sight.

I wish they would have muted the lady who was hosting. Her voice grates on me
I thought she was good. Said in the media thread I thought the one who did United on Tuesday (soon to be Thursdays) and us last week was excellent. Witty, knowledgeable and no agenda. Not saying much but a big upgrade in Humphries.

I hope you didn’t read the match thread. Nothing the commentating team comes close to what ‘City Supporters’ were saying regarding City, Dias, Walker and especially Haaland and this was when City were winning away against a relatively decent opponent
Can you imagine being that much of a snowflake that you can’t listen to a commentator?

It‘s become a thing to type out anything that can be perceived as a negative against your own team.

When someone is chatting for 90 minutes, they’re going to say loads of things, both positive and negative. We seem to have stopped being able to listen to things that could be perceived as negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.