TNT Sports

I know it wasn't just me that had the sound out of sync for parts of the game and random resyncing (which was much more prominent in the second half) as I was exchanging messages with family and friends about it. Did anyone else notice? There were about 10 minutes in the second half where the sound was clearly about a second or so behind.
Yes I had that too.
Think one of the commentators seemed to have a problem with his mic too where one made a comment that you would expect the other to reply to and you didn't hear it.

I know it wasn't just me that had the sound out of sync for parts of the game and random resyncing (which was much more prominent in the second half) as I was exchanging messages with family and friends about it. Did anyone else notice? There were about 10 minutes in the second half where the sound was clearly about a second or so behind.
Yep, definitely at the start of the second half. Darke was commentating a second behind what was happening. They might not have been at the game.

Yes I had that too.
Think one of the commentators seemed to have a problem with his mic too where one made a comment that you would expect the other to reply to and you didn't hear it.
We're paying for this service, some of us. Utter shambles.

Yes I had that too.
I didn't think they had a problem with the mic, I read it as trying to work out in the studio what was going on as commentary almost disappeared apart from Ian Darke doing random name calling for an extended period of play. Later on it would speed up and slow down and quickly readjust. Not great for an expensive paid service when other options are trying to be cracked down upon....

Yep, definitely at the start of the second half. Darke was commentating a second behind what was happening. They might not have been at the game.
Shortly after, Darke raised that it was going to take them 5 hours on train to travel to the next game they are commentating on? Very bizarre

Just watched the highlights programme after the City game. Bunch of foreigners on a settee chatting about this evening’s games. No idea who any of them are.

But it was so refreshing to just hear people who seem to have a bit of football knowledge talking neutrally without all this “us” “we” bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.