TNT Sports

Rugby Union, Foreign Cricket, UFC, second rate boxing, Motor Bike Racing, Cycling, WWE, all sports that were available to me on their channel, none of them interest me whatsoever. Binned the service last week when they put my subscription up from £20 to £35. I’d pay a tenner a month to watch the football, I’ll just watch on the Firestick.

Reactions: PPT
I don’t mind any of them on BT Sport really.

I don’t know why people moan about Ferdinand, he’s by far the fairest United/Liverpool pundit about City now Souness has left Sky and Ferdinand hates City yet he doesn’t let it cloud his judgement unlike Neville on Sky/ITV whose mask slips far too often (pretends to be nice but every single time he’s on the tele he slips in a snide dig).

I find Ferndiand better on City than I do Joleon ‘get “Sir Alex” in as much as possible’ Lescott.

Hargreaves is fine, Crouch is fine, McManaman is fine, Joe Cole is fine. Savage is the most pro-City pundit out there (including anyone who’s ever played for us) and he has no links to us at all.

Martin Kowen, Michael Owen and Glen Hoddle talk nonsense but they’re harmless.

I don’t like Chris Sutton.

ITV are the worst, followed by BBC. I find BT Sport alright. I think too many City fans are far too sensitive these days.

People moan about CityTV not being pro-city enough, or *gasp* and Australian commenting on the Ashes.

This forum in general just likes to complain about any and everything to do with sports coverage. There's a sizeable chunk of users who seem to think anything less City oriented than this forum is biased against the club.

People moan about CityTV not being pro-city enough, or *gasp* and Australian commenting on the Ashes.

This forum in general just likes to complain about any and everything to do with sports coverage. There's a sizeable chunk of users who seem to think anything less City oriented than this forum is biased against the club.

We've always been in short supply shall we say,of ex City players in the media departments,maybe in 5 years there will be more that come into it,but to have the likes of Neville,Carragher,Ferdinand et al,who let's face it all hate us,there is a genuine reason to "moan".

It's called protecting the team we support,and you should know by now,that we have always been a fanbase that closes ranks,that will never change.

So if moaning isn't for you,then you are with the wrong club,and if you can't see the bias then you are more blinkered than I thought.

I don’t think it’s just this forum mate, it seems to be what the internet does to people…moaning, whingeing and arguing about everything under the Sun,

Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.