To All The Hughes Inners

We've had some bad results recently even if they weren't all losses. Hopefully the Tottenham game will give us a kick start for the next 3 games which we really should look to winning.

For all the so called Hughes outers you can also look to the players too so which ones do we sack with him? To say he can't motivate them is crap. They're top class players, they should be self motivated. and Adebayor clearly isn't since the ban. He seems to have only been motivated by getting one over on Arsenal. He did that then has done nothing much since.

We're still in it so stop worrying too much. All the rants about getting him out now are a little rash. We are aiming for a top 6 really with a push for the top four. And that can only be judged at the end of the season when we find out were we'll finish.

Some people still bang on about Sven and he was only a half season manager in retrospect. If Hughes gets the 2nd half of the season right then brilliant. We'll be up there.

Lets start with tomorrow. Get behind the boys get a win and start from there.

All this in bickering just adds to the press speculation which leads to unsettling the whole club.

PJMCC1UK said:
We've had some bad results recently even if they weren't all losses. Hopefully the Tottenham game will give us a kick start for the next 3 games which we really should look to winning.

For all the so called Hughes outers you can also look to the players too so which ones do we sack with him? To say he can't motivate them is crap. They're top class players, they should be self motivated. and Adebayor clearly isn't since the ban. He seems to have only been motivated by getting one over on Arsenal. He did that then has done nothing much since.

We're still in it so stop worrying too much. All the rants about getting him out now are a little rash. We are aiming for a top 6 really with a push for the top four. And that can only be judged at the end of the season when we find out were we'll finish.

Some people still bang on about Sven and he was only a half season manager in retrospect. If Hughes gets the 2nd half of the season right then brilliant. We'll be up there.

Lets start with tomorrow. Get behind the boys get a win and start from there.

All this in bickering just adds to the press speculation which leads to unsettling the whole club.

Dont worry about the players, Hughes will soon blame a few and sack them, just like last year!

I firmly beleive in Mark Hughes and i dont think anyone could have signed the players that he has signed, Nigel De Jong in particular, or would you prefer Eriksson's amazing Rolando Bianchi, Javier Garrido, Gelson Fernandes and Vedran Corluka.
who was it who brought Shauny in, Tevez and De Jong, we've got to stick with one manager, we cant keep firing managers as soon as they have a bad period, look at Bacon Face at united, first season they were screaming for his head, now look at him, 20 odd years in charge and he only got this through the trust of the board, so that proves it doesnt matter what we think its up to the board and i say Hughes stay or would you go back to being beaten 8-1 by Middlesborough so HUGHES STAY and i hope most of you agree with me.

CTID

Ell-ano said:
I firmly beleive in Mark Hughes and i dont think anyone could have signed the players that he has signed, Nigel De Jong in particular, or would you prefer Eriksson's amazing Rolando Bianchi, Javier Garrido, Gelson Fernandes and Vedran Corluka.
who was it who brought Shauny in, Tevez and De Jong, we've got to stick with one manager, we cant keep firing managers as soon as they have a bad period, look at Bacon Face at united, first season they were screaming for his head, now look at him, 20 odd years in charge and he only got this through the trust of the board, so that proves it doesnt matter what we think its up to the board and i say Hughes stay or would you go back to being beaten 8-1 by Middlesborough so HUGHES STAY and i hope most of you agree with me.

CTID

HUGHES STAY makes far more sense than HUGHES IN don't you think?

Have you any idea on the odds of every player we have had in the last two years being sh*t, or not trying, or being off form at the same time ?.

A team is a blend of players who compliment each others skills to be more than the individual sum of the parts, and so its a manager that makes the difference with the way he puts a team together........just as its a p*ss poor excuse for a manager who spends a fortune on players who do not click but are still of high quality and gets then to look worse than the sum of parts.

We had the two most expencive players in the premier league PLUS Adie up front on wed............did Gomez have many saves?, a defence thats cost how much.........did it look like it could defend?.

Will you feel confident when we play Stoke, home or away?, are you even that confident with f*ckin sunderland who are sh*te, or wolves?.

If you can say yes to these...........get me an ounce because it must be good.

posted some of this on (yet) another thread but here it is again as repeating the same things over and over seems to be the fashion in these parts..

Would you expect there not to be a contingency plan should MH not achieve the stated objective of 6th place? MH himself will know that he will be judged on his performance over the whole season, and we should accept the owners as being as good as their word, anything less would be disrespectful to them.
A denial or vote of confidence will not appease the outers, they have their agenda and wont let it go, which is a shame as I'd hoped that the factionalism that his riven this club for years (since Swales at least) had disintegrated following the advent of ADUG.
I, personally, believe that the there is no advantage whatsoever to be gained from the calls for MH to be sacked, given what we know about tour owners, do you really believe that they are likely to listen to that call if it reflects poorly on their reputation and honour? As it is, it only divides and distracts, so until the end of the season we should back the manager rather than provide ammunition for the opposition and media hacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.