To All The Hughes Inners

Bigga said:
djelanomcfc said:
It is a bit pointless getting rid of Hughes now. What if the next manager we get in completely cocks up and we end up in a relegation battle? We can't get another manager in if the next one lose 10 in a row. I still have a Very Small amount of faith in Hughes and hope he somehow gets us back on track. We will beat Sunderland and the weekend and people on this board will be starting stupid threads about how once again we will get the top 4. WE WILL NOT GET THE TOP 4 THIS SEASON, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE HAVE HUGHES, HIDDINK or MOURINHO. We are not going to get top 4 this season and I think top 6 is our best hope. People need to take their expectations down a little bit. Our team is nowhere near as good as Chelsea's and we have one of the worst defences in the league. I know we spent 200 mill but we payed way over price for nearly everyone we have bought so far.

Ah, the ol' "what if" fear factor!! What if we become a laughing stock with in charge? Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Which means every now and then, Hughes' formation and 'tactics' will hit pay dirt!

What if a new manager, that knows what he's doing, comes in to inspire and reinvigorate the team...?

^^^^^^^^ saved me typing a reply lol ^^^^^^^

Sacking the manager now would be stupid and naive, seasons arent decided in december, come may then I think his position would be evaluated. Even though top 6 is there target I think anything less than top 4 will cost him his job.

We've got good players so I'm still confident we can make the top 4, the lack of faith on here is strange I'm convinced a few want us to fail just so you can gloat in are failure and say I told you so

M22_blu said:
Sacking the manager now would be stupid and naive, seasons arent decided in december, come may then I think his position would be evaluated. Even though top 6 is there target I think anything less than top 4 will cost him his job.

We've got good players so I'm still confident we can make the top 4, the lack of faith on here is strange I'm convinced a few want us to fail just so you can gloat in are failure and say I told you so

Yes. Bravo for the often churned out statement. Now then, remind me when Ramos and Big Phil were sacked from their clubs that had talented players not knowing what they were doing and what happened to those talented players when new management came in...?

Remind me again...?

M22_blu said:

just say we kept him on till the end of the year, and we didnt win a domestic cup and finished 6th for instance and he got sacked, will you turn around and say, 'well maybe we should of sacked him at christmas' or would you be honest and take it on the chin and say you were wrong?

not a dig mate, just asking an honest question.

I say get shut now .While we have a chance to get a decent Manager & take the Blues forward

Freestyler said:
M22_blu said:

just say we kept him on till the end of the year, and we didnt win a domestic cup and finished 6th for instance and he got sacked, will you turn around and say, 'well maybe we should of sacked him at christmas' or would you be honest and take it on the chin and say you were wrong?

no because there's no saying if we sacked him, a replacement would win a cup or get us into the top 4, I really do belive this team is on the verge of clicking into gear and getting it right, we just need a little patience

M22_blu said:
Freestyler said:

no because there's no saying if we sacked him, a replacement would win a cup or get us into the top 4, I really do belive this team is on the verge of clicking into gear and getting it right, we just need a little patience

Wow!! A Hughes doppelganger!

Freestyler said:
Happy with tonight game? amazing wasn't we, can't believe how well we played, spurs keeper was MOTM.

yeh right, get your head out the clouds and look in reality hughes is useless, we played well for 10 minutes out of 90, its wank

all this bollocks about well we've only lost 2 games

whats more important, them 2 losses or the amount of wins we've had?

HUGHES OUT.

How old are you!? I remember watching City home and away for quite some time in the 1980s and we didn't win a game away, anywhere; managers like John Benson, Jimmy Frizz etc. In fact we didn't win away in the First Division for several years until we beat Villa away one April Fool's Day. There was only one game when we scored more than a goal away during one season (1986/87 - a 2-2 draw at Coventry).

That was bad and I think we'd have happily settled for two defeats in four months - both away. One at the rags in very dubious circumstances and one at Spurs - both of which are grounds we seldom win at.

Yes, I accept that we have spent millions on the team, but so what? We had several million-pound players in the early '80s but it didn't make a lot of difference.

We can't even argue that it's our money any more and, besides, the money is irrelevant but certainly there are no guarantees. The money is relevant, however, to our rivals, detractors, the media, anyone who's not got any etc. etc.

If - and I do mean IF - you are too young to remember the past, at least read about it before you post FFS.

BTH said:
Freestyler said:
Happy with tonight game? amazing wasn't we, can't believe how well we played, spurs keeper was MOTM.

yeh right, get your head out the clouds and look in reality hughes is useless, we played well for 10 minutes out of 90, its wank

all this bollocks about well we've only lost 2 games

whats more important, them 2 losses or the amount of wins we've had?

HUGHES OUT.

How old are you!? I remember watching City home and away for quite some time in the 1980s and we didn't win a game away, anywhere; managers like John Benson, Jimmy Frizz etc. In fact we didn't win away in the First Division for several years until we beat Villa away one April Fool's Day. There was only one game when we scored more than a goal away during one season (1986/87 - a 2-2 draw at Coventry).

That was bad and I think we'd have happily settled for two defeats in four months - both away. One at the rags in very dubious circumstances and one at Spurs - both of which are grounds we seldom win at.

Yes, I accept that we have spent millions on the team, but so what? We had several million-pound players in the early '80s but it didn't make a lot of difference.

We can't even argue that it's our money any more and, besides, the money is irrelevant but certainly there are no guarantees. The money is relevant, however, to our rivals, detractors, the media, anyone who's not got any etc. etc.

If - and I do mean IF - you are too young to remember the past, at least read about it before you post FFS.

This post you have just made means nothing at all,

only lost 2 games yeh? would you of took 8 draws aswell? 8th in the league behind brum? no you wouldn't.

2 losses counts for nothing when you've not won many games, i'm 22 by the way, been going city since i was 6, wtf has the 80's got to do with it? nothing.

Something wrong if you spend 200 million and you can't get anywhere with it.

Freestyler said:
BTH said:

This post you have just made means nothing at all,

only lost 2 games yeh? would you of took 8 draws aswell? 8th in the league behind brum? no you wouldn't.

2 losses counts for nothing when you've not won many games, i'm 22 by the way, been going city since i was 6, wtf has the 80's got to do with it? nothing.

Something wrong if you spend 200 million and you can't get anywhere with it.

I'll put this into perspective for you, without the intention of havin a go...

if my maths is correct you've bin goin since 94...? 16 yrs...(at the age of 6, you don't really understand the same as u do now..?)

right so imagine it bein another 16 yrs of winning fuck all...32yrs...

my 1st season, 77 we finished runners up to Liverpool...1 point off bein champs, then went from thinkin we cud win it the followin season to relegation a few yrs later...inbetween that, we were one of the richest clubs in the country, splashin out a record fee for steve daley, but all the cash was wasted gettin us nowhere and leavin us skint.... followed by ups and downs for another 20yrs... and after all that, gettin in a position where success is inevitable... you would be more than happy to wait another couple of years...!
Put yourself in the shoes of some of your fellow blues and you will see where we're comin from...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.