To all the whingers ba*tards on here

liamw said:
we should be demanding the best. We have certainly spent enough. We may never have such a great opportunity again.

certainly not till next week

bluemanc said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.
They aren't fickle,they have always been bubbling under the surface,a bit like a sunken turd ready to rise at any moment,they fuckin love it.

Oh yeah we love it. The last three weeks I have moaned like fuck about City and it has ruined my weekend. People love to take the moral highground and pretend they are the most loyal of Blues when in fact it is bullshit. No-one enjoys it when we're playing as bad as we are, but sometimes it has to be said.

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

bluemanc said:
They aren't fickle,they have always been bubbling under the surface,a bit like a sunken turd ready to rise at any moment,they fuckin love it.

People will criticize when performances justify it.

When we are doing well people don't criticise because the performances don't justify it.

Not rocket science really.

Yeah having an opinion that is differnet from yours is really a crime. Why do you even hang around a forum if you're not interested in discussing and sharing opinions? Blind fuck.

Robbo. said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

Rant Over.

So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

Internet Warrior pipe down.
You started the £20 thread...need i say more.
Im 100% behind my team...yes we played garbage 1st half.. but my point were that for so many threads about fickle things like Hughes out etc..its beyond a joke..Our time will come. Were 6th with a game in hand with only a quarter of the season gone.

I think the name calling is a little bit childish. Were all City fans and should stick by our team through the bad times...This is however a reality check to people being far too big headed lately thinking we can beat everyone who comes are way.

Im entitled to my own opinion and if you don't like it then get back to your £20 thread.

Citycitytid said:
Robbo. said:

Internet Warrior pipe down.
You started the £20 thread...need i say more.
Im 100% behind my team...yes we played garbage 1st half.. but my point were that for so many threads about fickle things like Hughes out etc..its beyond a joke..Our time will come. Were 6th with a game in hand with only a quarter of the season gone.

I think the name calling is a little bit childish. Were all City fans and should stick by our team through the bad times...This is however a reality check to people being far too big headed lately thinking we can beat everyone who comes are way.

Im entitled to my own opinion and if you don't like it then get back to your £20 thread.

erm open thread calling people fucking a holes then complain about childish name calling, village missing an idiot

Bang on mate...they make me sick...... Where was everyone going with over 5 mins left..the boo boys at the end of the game were a disgrace!!!

This time last year we would of never come back from 2 nil down, we would have crumbled and died...If people are not interested in getting behind the team go to the swamp....We have lost one game all season...despite the cash the team are still getting used to playing together, win our game in hand and we are in the top 4 and the team has not even come together yet. If we continue to do well in the cup lets see if the same people are moaning when they are waiting for their final ticket!

Danielmanc said:
Theo555 said:
I fully agree - we are in the top 6 still and people whingeing - what do they expect? Instant success?

What do I expect ? Hmmm...let me think.....Instant success, NO....A win at home against BUrnley...YES

If you don't expect a win at home against Burnley you have set your sights wayyyy too low mate

I wouldn't have minded 3-3 at home against Burnley were it not for the fact that crap performances and point dropping has actually become the norm, and that's hard to take.

LancyFoldBlue said:
Bang on mate...they make me sick...... Where was everyone going with over 5 mins left..the boo boys at the end of the game were a disgrace!!!

This time last year we would of never come back from 2 nil down, we would have crumbled and died...If people are not interested in getting behind the team go to the swamp....We have lost one game all season...despite the cash the team are still getting used to playing together, win our game in hand and we are in the top 4 and the team has not even come together yet. If we continue to do well in the cup lets see if the same people are moaning when they are waiting for their final ticket!

At least your with me mate...seems to be the people who are giving all the abuse never come on bluemoon during the week etc....just to moan and bring this site down after the whistle has been blown....wankers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.