To all the whingers ba*tards on here

nimrod said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

MODS

I thought personal abuse was a no-no on this board ?

why is it OK for some ?
you are a nimrod !

I just want to see the team play well. No more, no less. We've managed it under different managers and with lesser teams, so can somebody explain to me why we can't now?

Wooderbeen said:
I just want to see the team play well. No more, no less. We've managed it under different managers and with lesser teams, so can somebody explain to me why we can't now?

One word...

Leslie.

Robbo. said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

I agree.

Pam said:
Robbo. said:
So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

I agree.

I have no empathy for magpies Pam.

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

Rant Over.

get to fuck we were shit end of

I reckon what is the frustration for most people, is the fact the majority of the squad do not seem to be trying they are one paced SLOW to the contest, leaving Bellars SWP and Ireland out of it, good game for Zab as well.
By the way insults get you nowhere you fuckin twat. whoops feel better now

I MUST NOT CRITICISE A SHOCKINGLY SHITE PERFORMANCE EVEN WHEN IT'S THE 5TH IN A ROW.

I MUST NOT CRITICISE A SHOCKINGLY SHITE PERFORMANCE EVEN WHEN IT'S THE 5TH IN A ROW.

My guess is that some of the people who can't see no wrong have met him (Hughes). They have fell under the "he's a nice guy that Hughes" spell and now can't see a poor manager if it jump up and hit them in the face!

We were poor today, last week and the week before that and with the players we have in this squad that should not be the case!

Is there a City message board for the likes of me to go on ?

You know, ... people like me who go to EVERYGAME in person , paid for a season ticket , infact yesterday paid for me and another to go corporate in the Citizens suite at £100 each... while my PAID for seat remained unused.

I would just like to go on a site with other PROPER supporters and write how I feel , such things as "Hughes is not good enough for this job", "his signings are shite", "the football is shite", "his tactics are shite" .. and of course "how we should get a proper manager in before christmas" so we may have a chance of a top 4 place..

I cannot say things like that on here because I will get shot down, ripped to bits and called a mune by people who never go to Eastlands, never will go to Eastlands, dont buy anything from the club shop, dont buy any tickets, dont even pay Sky to watch a game that of course in some small way pays Sky to pay City ..... ..........

There definately should be a site for proper supporters and not plastic ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.