To those handful of Morons! Read!

paul_blue said:
Ricster said:
Things are improving though. First half last night we could have been 3 up. A bit of luck is all we need. Must admit, under Hughes things were more exciting, but i'd prefer dull football and points over excitement.

I think we need to get behind the team, and Mancini, and make sure we get 4th in the Prem. Whatever team is put out come on city fans show the players that we care - even if they don't. The club need us now, and then lets wait and see what happens in the summer. We are building slowly, Rome wasn't built in a day, and we have come a long way in a short space of time.

Keep the faith!!

Im with you 100%

mancity2k said:
Ricster said:
Lol. Go look at the list. Also, if you want to talk info, i also said during the summer on mancityblues.com about Barry, Eto'o and Tevez. Not that i need to explain myself.

Ricster i've finally worked it out, you are sheikh mansour in disguise. I knew it !!!

Lol. I dont think Mansour has a Scottish accent and he wears a robe, not a kilt ;)

><((('> said:
Just admit a clown could coach better than mancini

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. You know nothing about Mancini and the only opinion you should have is what goes on at a subbutio game. We don't need comments like yours - forum or not

As long as we are on course for a top 4 finish I'm happy.

Why people expected us to win the FA cup without any problems is beyond me.

Stoke are a decent side. We did well, should have been 2-0 up if Bellamy or Ireland had a first touch last night. Ade got sent off, we were over run, we lost. Big fucking deal. Been there. Done that. Arsed. Life goes on.

Of course it would have been nice to win but our goal is top 4 this season and we are on course for that.

Obviously if we don't put 7 past Chelsea then I'll join the 'I miss Les Hughes' club.

Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

well that didnt seem to bother the hughes outers at the time...so cant see it bothering the other side

Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

There will always be arseholes no matter what we are trying to achieve ( youve only got to look at the scum fans to see that)...But as fans we still have the right to vent our frustration.. It's how we do it that matters.

I wasn't there last night, but to be frank Ricster, I think either you've twisted what you've been told, or the person that told you is spouting poo poo.
£300m into the club, plans for investment into east manchester redevelopment, the chance to make millions, if not billions from this project, and you expect me to believe that Sheik Mansour is gonna walk away from it all because the fans are whinging about the same thing he will also be pissed off about?
Sorry mate, not buying it.

i think all those slagging off roberto should take a chill pill. he need time full stop,sick and tired of saying it

im as upset as anyone about the performances and poor results but to abuse the bloke as already mentioned is absolutely disgusting and should not be tolerated. i hope its a small minority of brainless idiots.

however im sure the sheikh wont make rash decisions based on a few jobless, skanky dick heads.

i think mancini is the one that needs to worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.