To those handful of Morons! Read!

The only solution to this, if indeed the club do read this website is to close down Bluemoon until the end of the season ;-)

Ric it's over to you ;-)

manchester blue said:
BoundedCascade said:
I agree with you. There are quite a few people acting like spoiled little children. It is really depressing seeing this. I was a Hughes outer cause I didn't believe that he could bring this club to where its got to go. However the call for Mancini's head is utterly ridiculous. He is a good manager and doesn't have HIS team. (yes this will require a lot more money to be spent but I am pretty sure the board will have taken that into account).

IF he is let go at the end of the season in favour of someone else I can pretty much predict the exact same reaction if things don't go exactly to plan. Unfortunately the loudest voices on this forum are the negative ones.

So you are allowed your opinion about wanting Hughes out but people who don't believe Mancini is the answer should shut up?

You're just trying to start an argument, pack it in and stop being a pathetic, he said nothing of the sort.

Chid said:
The only solution to this, if indeed the club do read this website is to close down Bluemoon until the end of the season ;-)

Ric it's over to you ;-)

I agree, if I was Ric I would do it for the good of the club, either that or have a purge and charge for membership. I'd pay for reasoned debate on a proper city forum full of blues who have been through thin and thin and are happy with the current situation

Ricster said:
Dubai Blue said:
I hope you're not suggesting that Sheikh Mansour would seek out an illegal stream on IraqGoals? That's blasphemy!!!

First time i've smiled/laughed this morning. Cheers :)

Here you go Ric:-

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165167</a>

bluemoon27 said:
i wouldnt mind but most of the people on here at the begining of the season said that they would be happy with a top 6 finish and possibly a cup,now it seems to be a demand that we have to finish top 4 and have to win a cup.Patience is what its gonna take im as fustrated as the next man when we lose especially in the manner we have played in some recent games but i thought last night was one of our better games and we have to remember we have been missing tevez who is the player for me who as been giving us the drive and energy going forward.

35 Years and were still here,whats another year its going to happen,keep the faith

I think the reason i'm most disillusioned is that before the start of the season Top 6 was stated as being the target - so how come Hughes was sacked when in a top 6 position midway through the season? And don't give me that trajectory bollocks, that does not hold water.

Feed the Elk said:
bluemoon27 said:
i wouldnt mind but most of the people on here at the begining of the season said that they would be happy with a top 6 finish and possibly a cup,now it seems to be a demand that we have to finish top 4 and have to win a cup.Patience is what its gonna take im as fustrated as the next man when we lose especially in the manner we have played in some recent games but i thought last night was one of our better games and we have to remember we have been missing tevez who is the player for me who as been giving us the drive and energy going forward.

35 Years and were still here,whats another year its going to happen,keep the faith

I think the reason i'm most disillusioned is that before the start of the season Top 6 was stated as being the target - so how come Hughes was sacked when in a top 6 position midway through the season? And don't give me that trajectory bollocks, that does not hold water.

When they decided Hughes was going to be sacked we'd won 1 out of 11 in the leauge. We may have been in the top six but we were in danger of slipping down the table and this is what the owners obviously based his sacked on

Gentlemen,ladies.

Let me be the first to admit I have in the past (recently) made disparaging remrks about fellow bluemooners/MH etc.

Today though I've been engaging my brain before posting.

Let's get some perspective:

- we are curretly fifth, GIH away from potential fourth.
- we made the SF of a major cup for first time since 1981.
- fifth round of fa cup.
- we have by some distance the best owners in world sport. Period.
- we (used to???) have the most self effacing fans in uk football.
- we have a team boasting tevez,ade,given,kompany,ndj,Barry,bellers and AJ amongst many others which despite what many of "us" have said recently are looked at with envy by 14/15 of the other teams fans in the prem (it is still "us" isn't it?- sometimes I think all this money has divided us too much and we are defining each other by the term "inner/outer", "rag/wum/'newbie'" etc. )

you know what. We are still city. We've still followed those blue shirted wankers/heroes through decades of false dawns and ruined dreams but these last few
months it's many of us (myself incl. When MH was in charge to my shame) that have thrown our toys out of our pram because we couldn't beat hull/burnley/Stoke etc.

I remember as do most of you being secretly embarrassed that we used to define our seasons worth only on how we did against united. THOSE days were shit. These should be the happiest days of most of our footballinglives.

We are like a bloke that married a model and then complained cos she couldn't cook as well as that munter over the road.

So fucking what if we are having a bad patch? We are city ffs. Life is a fucking bad patch but now at least we have hope if only we can remember to use it.

Stick together blues cos when we are all old piss sodden men we will look back and say "we could have really built a dynasty in the 2010's if we hadn't fucking spent so much time throwing it into our owners faces and feeding the southern/sky4 biased cunting media obsession with seeing city come unstuck. WE ARE SPOILING THIS FOR OURSELVES. Not Mancini. Not Cook. Not marwood. WE ARE.

We need to get a grip. Sharpish.

Just picked up on this thread. Hard to understand what's going on, either with players, management or fans.

I just think there's a clash of cultures here. City Mancunians will always vent their frustrations, no matter what. Understanding the subservient nature of the middle eastern world is not part of Mancunian make-up. Don't know what else to say really...

1894 said:
Just picked up on this thread. Hard to understand what's going on, either with players, management or fans.

I just think there's a clash of cultures here. City Mancunians will always vent their frustrations, no matter what. Understanding the subservient nature of the middle eastern world is not part of Mancunian make-up. Don't know what else to say really...

Perhaps we should take a look back to the pearce era? I dont like to even think of that, a time when fans were fighting amongst each other. It is NO good for the fans, NO good for the team and most of all NO good for the club. The players get demotivated because the fans are constantly on their backs, they become nervous - see: Ireland. The fans get more pissed off by poor performances, our performances dont pick up. The club becomes a laughing stock in the media and we go further backwards.

People who think the fans behaviour (this is not aimed at you 1984) is not important to the bigger picture are utterly clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.