To those Leaving Early

bluedan said:
Hate to say it but maybe this is why the scum always score late goals. Its all psychological. If we as fans dont stay to the end it shows that we dont believe we will score in the last 5 mins. What inprint does that make on the players mentality?

The game is 90mins+. would you leave a film in the last 5 mins?

No I wouldn't leave during the last 5 minutes of a film but then again I don't travel 50 miles to my nearest cinema.

I lift off the throne just before I squeeze one out, so I can avoid wiping and save myself a few seconds.

Sometimes I want toast, but it takes too long, and even if you do, the time wasted in the buttering is beyond belief.

I go days without drinking a thing. The time I save I put to good use opening and closing the fridge, over and over again wondering why there is fuck all to eat.

Usually I pull out just before eruption as I get to save whole lot of mess and a good few minutes on clean-up.

Nothing I like better than a good steak, but more often than not I'll leave just as the waiter sets down the plate and says "enjoy your meal, sir"" as I need to get home for something-or-other or what-not.

I recall last year I saved myself weeks of time by booking a trip to Disney World and not even showing up to the airport! I'm a bit of a rebel like that me.

I missed the 4th goal, was gutted! I was having a piss, I thought it was Swansea that scored because the cheer wasn't that loud and we were right next to the away fans.
Seen it now though about 27 times, CLASS!

r.soleofsalford said:
shadygiz said:
if they made the car parking more user friendly with more than one exit for over 2,000 vehicles, then maybe, just maybe, we are on the right track to solving the problem

i think maybe the tram when up and running may make it easier. lets hope so.
It should help. But what will it be like when there's 60,000 at the ground?

gingerthai said:
Why would anyone want to leave early. If i had stayed any longer clapping i would have been the last person in the stadium. I'd rather get home an hour later and see the end of the game. Especially when we have that kind of talent on display.

I'm glad you're not our driver then !

Marvin said:
r.soleofsalford said:
shadygiz said:
if they made the car parking more user friendly with more than one exit for over 2,000 vehicles, then maybe, just maybe, we are on the right track to solving the problem

i think maybe the tram when up and running may make it easier. lets hope so.
It should help. But what will it be like when there's 60,000 at the ground?
By the time that happens we will just be able to teleport home no problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.