To those Leaving Early

GaudinoMotors said:
allan harper said:
bluedan said:
Hate to say it but maybe this is why the scum always score late goals. Its all psychological. If we as fans dont stay to the end it shows that we dont believe we will score in the last 5 mins. What inprint does that make on the players mentality?

The game is 90mins+. would you leave a film in the last 5 mins?

No I wouldn't leave during the last 5 minutes of a film but then again I don't travel 50 miles to my nearest cinema.

So you travel 50 miles to miss a proportion of the game?

I get up at 5-30am finish work around 4pm and go straight to the game, leaving a few minutes early means I get home for 11pm (ish) instead of after midnight, with two kids in the car as well makes sense to me.

Ticket For Schalke said:
How many of you leave early when you go the Cinema, or theatre?

I left the theatre early once, only when I realised I was dragging my pancreas behind me down the hall did I notice they hadn't finished stitching me up. That'll teach me.

Ticket For Schalke said:
How many of you leave early when you go the Cinema, or theatre?
Only when the show is truely shite!

Incidently, I have only ever left one game early, the fulham game where we were 2-0 up and lost 2-3 (I forget the year). I was utterly disguted and stormed off in a child like huff.

Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

allan harper said:
GaudinoMotors said:
allan harper said:
No I wouldn't leave during the last 5 minutes of a film but then again I don't travel 50 miles to my nearest cinema.

So you travel 50 miles to miss a proportion of the game?

I get up at 5-30am finish work around 4pm and go straight to the game, leaving a few minutes early means I get home for 11pm (ish) instead of after midnight, with two kids in the car as well makes sense to me.

Unfair referee!!! Playing the old kids card !
When you say 11pm ish - is that 11.45 ish

Actually - on reflection what does it matter!
I stay and enjoy the full 90+ I used to have the same problem with traffic parking in the carparks by the stadium - but I park in Piccadily now - 20 min walk and no traffic getting out and away onto the Mancunain way.

Lol ! I was back home at 11:10 last night which is pretty good going for a night match ! Tbh we don't always leave early just when we take the kids.

Roger Ringpiece said:
To those who leave early:

It's your choice, nothing to do with anyone else how long you do or don't stay, you pay for your tickets so how you use them is up to you.

including the selfish people who inconvenience others on the same row by pushing past & obscuring the view just at the time when city are on the attack? in the sunderland game last season one bloke barged right through the row over 15 minutes before the end without an excuse me, please, thank you or kiss my arse resulting in me & others missing yaya's goal. on top of that i got a painful whack on the knee from the heel of his shoe as he stampeded through. thankfully i haven't seen the prick since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.