To those Leaving Early

BibbyBlue85 said:
SWP's back said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Really frustrates me but I understand people's reason's.

My own personal belief is that no matter how we play I will always stay until the end and clap the players off, it's the least they deserve.

Yep. It's not as if we pay them £150k per week.

So because they are on monster wages we shouldn't show our appreciation for the team?

and because i wanted to get home i shouldnt leave early then

BibbyBlue85 said:
SWP's back said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

My own personal belief is that no matter how we play I will always stay until the end and clap the players off, it's the least they deserve.

So because they are on monster wages we shouldn't show our appreciation for the team?

The majority do, but I won't castigate those that think 85-90 minutes plus £40 per ticket is thanks enough.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
SWP's back said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Swp's, was the bird next to bammy as decent as he says? I'm meeting him at half 2 and shall also be grilling him on such matter. Did he sniff her hair? As he is prone to a bit of that i heard!

She was worth a squirt mate. Wait til he see's Mrs Back all glammed up and sat behind him. He'll enjoy turning round and doing the Poznan then!

shadygiz said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
SWP's back said:

and because i wanted to get home i shouldnt leave early then

I take it you missed the part where i stated "I understand people's reason's".

Like i said it's a frustration of mine that people leave early but understand why some people do as they may live miles away

I Couldn't go yesterday but i always leave after the final whistle and clap the players off, but i do understand some people if they leave early as they might have work or live far away etc

Can't stop thinking about Aguero..just wow.

should of made the kickoff 5:30, then some of us could make it home before midnight, but some twats wouldnt turn up couldnt make it coz of work.

Carver said:
To all those who left early to sit in traffic stuck on Alan Turing Way waiting for the Ashton New Road traffic lights to change for 15 minutes... Ha bloody Ha! How many goals did you miss leaving with 10 min to go last season, not many 'cos we didn't score many at the end.

However, you missed a cracking goal from Kun, the sight of this going in was only beaten by the sharp intake of breath around the ground and people looking at one another as if to say 'what are we unleashing on the permeir league', which of course you won't be able to experience on any TV replay.

I do understand that some travel from the midlands and beyond and you lot are excused, but if you're within a 1 hour drive of the ground just how impoortant is that pint in your local when you get home?

I've paid to watch the whole game- so I do! I hate it when the ground is a quarter empty at the final whistle.

Rant over.

So fucking what !!!
I seem to remember not too long ago that City fans would leave early because of the shit games we provided.
At least fans are laeving early,for whatever reasons,HAPPY !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.