Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

SWP's back said:
Rags very worried tonight

We've spoken to the invisible man and found out his secret.

WE'RE NOT REALLY HERE! Well, we are but it looks like we're not. Or maybe we're just not...?!?

Bobby Wants A Full House

on Thursday.
"We need all our supporter because it's a very important game. I hope the stadium will be full."

Get your tickets boys and girls!

Re: Bobby Wants A Full House

It's been said and merged into the other thread. But let's hope we do get a full house, come on City we've got a cracking chance of winning something this season!

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Garry.Cook said:
SWP's back said:
Rags very worried tonight

We've spoken to the invisible man and found out his secret.

WE'RE NOT REALLY HERE! Well, we are but it looks like we're not. Or maybe we're just not...?!?

3791327_attach.jpg

;)

Just bought my 2 for my season tickets but when can you buy more does it say? going to bring some friends along.

got mine online. i wish they'd put all the blocks online as sometimes there's only a few seats to choose from. City should be encouraging as many fans as possible to buy online, but the information about how to buy tickets, and ticket prices etc is not the best.

Does the club have a "bring a friend" day? Like buy a ticket and get a second for free? Seems like we should be doing this if we want new fans and the alternative is empty seats. :/

If bobby wants a full house bobby gets a full house!
[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOss6SkQBjvLmpy-utJtfwrcPlOIWpjmcTrQGQyPqv8ceGvc4zuA[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.