Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: What a joke!!

ForeverCity said:
i went today(the only few who did) and couldn't help noticing that there were so many empty seats!
and i know that there will be blues on here who purposly couldn't be arsed going to it, and i say don't bother ever coming if you can't be arsed going to the simple games, and your the first people to complain if we lose.
its an embarrasment and i don't blame mancini for coming out and saying that he wants to see it full!
get off your arse and support the team
armchair supporters!!

rant over and well done for the people who actually went today.

ps. this was only aimed at people who could of gone but chose not to.
Oooh you can't challenge Antibes allegiance on here be prepared for the shit that the did not go's will now throw at you from the most desperate excuse to the well you must be a bigger blue than me brigade, oh by the way I agree with you totally

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

I was there today, will be there Thursday and Sunday and next Wednesday but playing devils advocate that could be a reason why people aren't or can't turn up. To go to all of these games I'm looking at a couple of hundred quid even with the season ticket for Sunday.

Re: Big Club?

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Maybe if you waste less time on here and more time shagging you can add to the numbers.

certainly made me laugh,

Larry

Skashion said:
Bobinho said:
Ive just got back 100 mile round trip
You might want to try a straight line mate, the Romans were onto something there.

yeah but apart from the straight roads what have the Romans ever done for us, oh and it was courtesy of the packed in like sardines railway

unfortunatley its a tenner in the gas meter to keep the kids warm or city,the gas meter won,what have you to say about that

Re: Big Club?

4 homes games within 10 days. You can't expect everyone to be able to afford this. It's very niave to think every City fan has a bottomless pit of cash.

we harp on about them twats when they are struggling to sell out there seats and quick enough to take the piss out of them,but i actually felt quite embarassed at the size of the crowd today it was a pathetic turn out,then if we do get to the semi finals and finals of both comps were in just listen to the moanin twats that cant get tickets then

I wanted City to put the tie to bed first time against league 1 opposition.

We can't all have what we want can we?

tell you what is stange, i wasn't sure if i could make it so only got my tickets yesterday. couldnt get our normal seats in family stand as they had been sold, when i was shown seating plan to choose new seats it looked like almost all the seats in the area were sold, but tolday there were literally 100s of seats in close proximity empty. whats that all about? are people buying seats and not showing or are they moving to other parts of the stadium for some reason.

i can't be doing with pricks like this saying what people should be doing,i did'nt go today,so fucking what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.