Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

They should start to sell the tickets 1 tier at a time.. Sell out the bottom tier then move onto the second tier. Forget getting your own seats make it look as packed as we can.

I think we done it Vs. Wigan? The cup run were West Ham put us out

Sorry Roberto i will be on holiday seeing as it is half term, was there today and will be there next sunday.

uncletom said:
I was there today, you may of seen me in fancy dress, i was dressed up as a blue seat.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/26/manchester-united-wolves-carling-cup-live" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... g-cup-live</a>

I'm assuming you were moonlighting as a red seat for that game?

Re: What a joke!!

ForeverCity said:
i went today(the only few who did) and couldn't help noticing that there were so many empty seats!
and i know that there will be blues on here who purposly couldn't be arsed going to it, and i say don't bother ever coming if you can't be arsed going to the simple games, and your the first people to complain if we lose.
its an embarrasment and i don't blame mancini for coming out and saying that he wants to see it full!
get off your arse and support the team
armchair supporters!!

rant over and well done for the people who actually went today.

ps. this was only aimed at people who could of gone but chose not to.

second word is off

Ive just got back 100 mile round trip, and have to say I was surprised how empty the ground was, and yes I will be there on Thursday despite not finishing work till 5.00pm

Quite sad at the level 1 family stand turnout today. Lots of empty seats near us and most are seasoncards.

Hard to join in the Poznan with just 2 of you.

But games coming quick now, it will stretch resources for many especially these days.

Hope that the half term makes a difference - know a few extra going with kids as it is half term.

See you all Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday,

Larry

Re: Big Club?

Bore off, leave the size of the crowd obsession to them red twats. Were a working class club, it's a recession, the game was on a sunday on ITV, some people just don't have 15 pound spare to go. 27000 is still a respectable crowd considering the circumstances.

Re: What a joke!!

ForeverCity said:
i went today(the only few who did) and couldn't help noticing that there were so many empty seats!
and i know that there will be blues on here who purposly couldn't be arsed going to it, and i say don't bother ever coming if you can't be arsed going to the simple games, and your the first people to complain if we lose.
its an embarrasment and i don't blame mancini for coming out and saying that he wants to see it full!
get off your arse and support the team
armchair supporters!!

rant over and well done for the people who actually went today.

ps. this was only aimed at people who could of gone but chose not to.

You got no chance mate with that ps.

There'll be loads of 'I was working', too dear etc who are obviously who you are not aiming at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.