Todays attendance

mcfc_die_hard said:
ianw16 said:
Come on people, if you're strapped for cash, would you seriously consider shelling it out on watching City at the moment? OK, so I'll be the prick to say it, but I know exactly how we're going to play, and I wouldn't waste your money on that, let alone mine. Give us something worth watching and we'll watch it. Playing shit loads of defensive midfielders, and still getting dominated in the midfield by shite teams is not my idea of a decent day out. Rather take the kids to Bramall Hall for a few hours. Much more exciting.

oh deary me. so what are you going to do? start watching us when we are in finals? glory hunter?

No, shitforbrains, I was fucking at the Prater Stadium when we won the ECWC. Wembley in 69 and 70. Go home little boy.

cleavers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
well thats your opinion but i would never miss it. i just feel the need to support my club week in week out and i would never unless a good excuse miss a game

One day you'll probably grow up and get other commitments in your life, maybe then you'll see why choices have to be made. I'll guess you live at home, and can afford to spend most of your money on City, well its not always the case for everyone, as you will no doubt find one day.

You carry on supporting how you want to, and let others do it their way ;o)

well that may happen but unless its a kid that i have then nothing will stop me going to city. and im only 17 but i pay my own way and am at college but went around looking for part time jobs and now have one which can fund enough for city games

ianw16 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
oh deary me. so what are you going to do? start watching us when we are in finals? glory hunter?

No, shitforbrains, I was fucking at the Prater Stadium when we won the ECWC. Wembley in 69 and 70. Go home little boy.

and whats your point? im guessing you will be looking for a ticket if we get to wembley? but i would rather somebody get that wembley ticket that has been to every round of this cup instead of you who just wants to go to the big game. so dont tell me to go home you glory hunter

mcfc_die_hard said:
mcfcjosh said:
that is bollocks, if he goes every week he is much more of a blue than someone that can't be arsed and doesn't bother

exacly

Not really.

I've travelled home and away.

Other times I've spent the entire season listening to a dodgy internet radio connection.

I haven't become more or less a blue because I go or don't go.

If you go week in week out, you're a blue that goes week in week out.

If you go every now and then, you're a blue that goes every now and then.

Why people feel the need to talk about being a "bigger blue" than someone else is beyond me.

mcfc_die_hard said:
ianw16 said:

and whats your point? im guessing you will be looking for a ticket if we get to wembley? but i would rather somebody get that wembley ticket that has been to every round of this cup instead of you who just wants to go to the big game. so dont tell me to go home you glory hunter

Fuck off Rag. I'm not saying who should go to which game, just keep your childish opinions in hand until you're old enough to express them properly. Think I got tickets to those games by just turning up on the off chance? Idiot. Don't know much about City do you?

mcfc_die_hard said:
well that may happen but unless its a kid that i have then nothing will stop me going to city.

Hahahah, so you'd be 'part time' then I guess.

Well done to you for managing to fund college and City by yourself, and enjoy it while you can, because one day you'll have to make the same choices that thousands of other blues have to make every week, one day you may have to work when City are playing, but I'll bet you don't post here telling us all you're 'part time', will you ?

Question to your reply about a cup final ticket, would you be happy if a.n.other blue went to all the cup games, and not a single league game, and got a cup final ticket ?? Would that person not also be 'part time' by your definition ?

moomba said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Not really.

I've travelled home and away.

Other times I've spent the entire season listening to a dodgy internet radio connection.

I haven't become more or less a blue because I go or don't go.

If you go week in week out, you're a blue that goes week in week out.

If you go every now and then, you're a blue that goes every now and then.

Why people feel the need to talk about being a "bigger blue" than someone else is beyond me.
ok maybe with away games its a bit different with money etc but there is no excuse for most people missing games like today

mcfcjosh said:
ok maybe with away games its a bit different with money etc but there is no excuse for most people missing games like today

People shouldn't have to make an excuse, if they have better things to do thats their business and not yours.

cleavers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
well that may happen but unless its a kid that i have then nothing will stop me going to city.

Hahahah, so you'd be 'part time' then I guess.

Well done to you for managing to fund college and City by yourself, and enjoy it while you can, because one day you'll have to make the same choices that thousands of other blues have to make every week, one day you may have to work when City are playing, but I'll bet you don't post here telling us all you're 'part time', will you ?

Question to your reply about a cup final ticket, would you be happy if a.n.other blue went to all the cup games, and not a single league game, and got a cup final ticket ?? Would that person not also be 'part time' by your definition ?

im saying if i ever had a kid then and it needed looking after then that is probably the only exception i would make and i think any other blue would aswell.

And as for sometimes i have to work when city is on, i dont i arrange when i work so that it doesnt clash with city.

yes i would be annoyed but if there is enough blues that go to league games and cup games then they should be rewarded with the final tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.