Todays attendance

cleavers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
because that means you are a part timer. only chose when you want to go. if you had could of afforded it and just couldnt be arsed because it was on tele then you are part time

And if someone is 'part time' what business is it of yours ? There are thousands and thousands of part time blues, if you go every week home and away fair enough, well done, but your no more blue than anyone else in my book.

People make choices, and thankfully in this country we can still make them freely.
That's the comment I was about to make.

Hard as it is to comprehend, there are some people out there for which City is not the be-all and end-all. And some choose the comfort of the pub or the sofa to watch the game and don't jump around like a twat when we score.

Having said that, I was disappointed there weren't as many fans there as there was.

So I don't know what the fuck point I made in this post, but there you go.

mcfc_die_hard said:
moomba said:
People shouldn't have to make an excuse, if they have better things to do thats their business and not yours.

go on and what do you class as better things to do ?

Having a fucking life that isn't defined by how many times you've been to watch City (probably 500+ in my case). Value for money. Spending money sensibly if your mortgage is under threat. Buying things for Wife/ kids/ grandkids. Not being surrounded by kids who think Bell, Lee, Young is a fucking Chinese takeaway.

Turn out was shit. I was expecting more than that. People make choices yes but i mean in general we can do better than what was there today we really can. I think the OP was saying that MAYBE some blues shy'd off this game because it was on t.v fair enough, but it was more dissapointing to see than anything. That with the piss poor play on the field.

Just why is it that the likes of Manchester City, and Newcastle United's fans, are seemingly so obsessed with some kind of "self proclaimed" cock waving we are the most loyal and most passionate fans in football drivel, when you cant back that up with your historical attendances or any actual facts.

Going by your embarrassingly low Cup attendances last season particularly in the UEFA Cup of just 17,000 and 21,000 (approx) for Two of those games for example, why are so many of you surprised that only 28,019 fans turned up to your FA Cup tie v Stoke City on Saturday ???

Manchester City fans are obviously not quite as "loyal and passionate" about their beloved football club, as some of you try to make out that they are, and all of the excuses about the game being live on TV or it being too expensive at £22 LOL etc are in fact just bullshit, the simple facts are that Manchester City fans are no different to the vast majority of fans from most other clubs , and certainly no better.

Some clubs that charge more than Manchester City have no such problems selling out their FA Cup ties.

See link below .........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/harrythanksfansforposhsellout171209.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 71209.html</a>

2ltm4jl.jpg

EssexYid said:
Just why is it that the likes of Manchester City, and Newcastle United's fans, are seemingly so obsessed with some kind of "self proclaimed" cock waving we are the most loyal and most passionate fans in football drivel, when you cant back that up with your historical attendances or any actual facts.

Going by your embarrassingly low Cup attendances last season particularly in the UEFA Cup of just 17,000 and 21,000 (approx) for Two of those games for example, why are so many of you surprised that only 28,019 fans turned up to your FA Cup tie v Stoke City on Saturday ???

Manchester City fans are obviously not quite as "loyal and passionate" about their beloved football club, as some of you try to make out that they are, and all of the excuses about the game being live on TV or it being too expensive at £22 LOL etc are in fact just bullshit, the simple facts are that Manchester City fans are no different to the vast majority of fans from most other clubs , and certainly no better.

Some clubs that charge more than Manchester City have no such problems selling out their FA Cup ties.

See link below .........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/harrythanksfansforposhsellout171209.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 71209.html</a>

2ltm4jl.jpg

So a spud comes on a city forum and calls city and toon fans for putting their cock in their hand and proclaiming we are the most loyal fans etc then, puts his circumcised cock in his hand shows us how many tickets his shit club have sold as if to make a point of how loyal they are. Oh the irony.
Don't worry you will have a nice increase on next season ticket prices to pay that twitching, thieving tapping up twats tax bill.

All together now, I'll be running round Tottenham with my willy hanging out ................

mcfc_die_hard said:
And as for sometimes i have to work when city is on, i dont i arrange when i work so that it doesnt clash with city.
Unfortunately, your life is unlikely to remain that simplistic forever.

Trust us, as 17 year olds we were all as enthusiastic about going to watch City as you are, and that was under much grimmer circumstances than the bright future that is currently on our horizon. But things change, I'm afraid.

You get other commitments; you have kids, you HAVE to work, you have to leave Manchester, you have a wife who thinks FA Cup weekend is when she finally gets to spend a Saturday afternoon with her husband, you have bills that MUST be paid, you have weddings to go to, or the chance to go on a winter holiday.

As all these commitments build up, it puts going to the football every week into perspective for a lot of people. I know football seems like the be all and end all for you now, but for many it just becomes less important as other things happen in your life.

I applaud you for going week in, week out, but it doesn't make you a special breed of Super Blue. I suspect the majority of us on here did exactly the same thing under much tougher circumstances when we were 17 years old as life was a lot simpler at that age with zero commitments and money to spend on whatever we wanted to. So please bear that in mind next time you decide to abuse a fellow Blue who has already served his time and now just wants to support his football team in the way he sees fit.

franksidebottom said:
EssexYid said:

See link below .........

2ltm4jl.jpg

So a spud comes on a city forum and calls city and toon fans for putting their cock in their hand and proclaiming we are the most loyal fans etc then, puts his circumcised cock in his hand shows us how many tickets his shit club have sold as if to make a point of how loyal they are. Oh the irony.
Don't worry you will have a nice increase on next season ticket prices to pay that twitching, thieving tapping up twats tax bill.

All together now, I'll be running round Tottenham with my willy hanging out ................

Firstly just why or how exactly would Harry Redknapp's personal income tax issues, have any impact whatsoever on my season ticket price for next season ???, you sound a tad thick mate, you are obviously also ill informed as well, as my shit club has beaten your club 11 times out of the last 12 meetings, oh and Manchester City have won 9 trophies where as my shit club have won 17 trophies, would you like to define what a shit club is then franksidebottom. LOL

Firstly just why or how exactly would Harry Redknapp's personal income tax issues, have any impact whatsoever on my season ticket price for next season ???, you sound a tad thick mate, probably just another "bitter and twisted" little West Ham fan going by the last bit of your ill informed and idiotic post.

1. City are bigger than Spurs.
2. In 2 years time we will be that for above you, we will be shitting down on you.
3. Spurs fans are deluded about the size of their club, WHU,SPURS, same size.

EssexYid said:
franksidebottom said:

Firstly just why or how exactly would Harry Redknapp's personal income tax issues, have any impact whatsoever on my season ticket price for next season ???, you sound a tad thick mate, probably just another "bitter and twisted" little West Ham fan going by the last bit of your ill informed and idiotic post.

I'm not going to go down the tad thick road because if we start comparing degrees that is a tad tedious, so i will just post a few facts to stop this spurs sell out every game idea you have posted
Las season
uefa cup
30,595 H Shakhtar Donetsk D 1 - 1 Giovani
28,906 H Spartak Moscow D 2 - 2 Modric, Huddlestone
32,788 H Dinamo Zagreb W 4 - 0 Bent (3), Huddlestone

last season league cup
33,242 H Liverpool W 4 - 2 Pavlyuchenko (2),Campbell (2)
31,377 H Burnley W 4 - 1 Dawson, O'Hara, Pavlyuchenko, Duff og

league cup
32,280 H Middlesbrough W 2 - 0 Bale, Huddlestone
32,196 H Blackpool W 2 - 0 Keane, Chimbonda

uefa cup
26,240 H Getafe L 1 - 2 Defoe
29,758 H Aalborg W 3 - 2 Berbatov, Malbranque, Bent
33,259 H PSV Eindhoven L 0 - 1

Now I'm not saying your support is poor, in fact I think the opposite. It is impressive the attendances you get, especially with the over inflated prices you charge, but the point is to come on another clubs forum shouting off about selling out is a tad childish, especially when you have had the same issue on more than one occassion recently.
City also have very good support (3rd best in the country in fact,) but quite a few choose not to go to cup games. Now I assume you are on your way to Bolton so enjoy yor journey to the land of the inbreds. I've a feeling you'll all fit in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.