Todays attendance

fathellensbellend said:
EssexYid said:
City are bigger than Spurs, LOL based on what you fool, history trophies fan base, historical attendances thought not, try engaging your brain before posting mate it often helps.

Manchester City have like Chelsea extremely rich owners, and you might possibly go on to achieve great things, but you are talking crap by claiming that they are bigger than Spurs historically or currently.

Manchester City have won 9 trophies Tottenham Hotspur have won 17 trophies close there then LOL, Tottenham Hotspur also piss all over Manchester City in historical average attendances and also have a much bigger fan base than Manchester City hence the fact that our owners charge us up to £1675 for a season ticket knowing full well that supply and demand allows them to do so, Spurs currently have 77,000 club members and almost 25,000 fans on their season ticket waiting list, Manchester City got a crowd of just 17,000 last season for a UEFA Cup tie, Spurs on the other hand attracted a crowd of almost 20,000 for an FA Youth Cup tie, the very next day after playing a HOME premiership game v Boro.

If you insist on spouting crap pal, at least try backing it up with facts, and not just hot air

considering you were on here the other week about you always filll away end in the north why did you return tickets for leeds, and then you didnt sell out your smaller allocation.

early cup games at spurs are included in the season ticket, so take your chas and dave and fuck off.

It was a midweek game against a division 1 club, and there were strict ticket restrictions in place for the Leeds game, season ticket holders only after initial sale dates, and no general sale at all, 3,200 tickets were sold, hope that helps, and certainly better than the 1,000 or so fans that Manchester City took to WHL earlier this season though isn't it pal.

Our home FA Cup game v Leeds United was NOT included in our season ticket, so you got that wrong as well didn't you, and the very fact that you are now getting abusive says everything, you obviously have no further reasoned debate to offer do you.

City and Newcastle were mentioned in Essex Yid's first post. Is is a coincidence that as Newcastle have been relegated it is City that were promoted into Spurs super duper expensive away ticket premium rip off category. Spurs must see our fans as fans who will pay through the nose to go and see City. Good old fashioned inelastic demand as Mr Longshawe once taught me.

So can someone let Spurs know if they are incorrect as I would hate to have them get their pricing strategy wrong.

mcfc_die_hard said:
okay i havnt seen a thread on this so i thought i would make one.

okay today the attendance was 28 thousand something i dont know the exact amount but we can all agree this is piss poor.

Yes some people may have been priced out and some people would have had a decent excuse not to be there but im sorry there is a vast amount of people who have not turned up today because they cant be arsed which to me is out and out fucking embarassing.

I think if this game wasnt on any form of tele then we would have had about 40+ thousand there.

On a plus note i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result and the ground being fucking empty block 111-110 made some decent noise.

If I am honest with you mate I wish I was one of those that was missing yesterday. Perhaps they knew something that I didnt.

EssexYid said:
fathellensbellend said:
considering you were on here the other week about you always filll away end in the north why did you return tickets for leeds, and then you didnt sell out your smaller allocation.

early cup games at spurs are included in the season ticket, so take your chas and dave and fuck off.

It was a midweek game against a division 1 club, and there were strict ticket restrictions in place for the Leeds game, season ticket holders only after initial sale dates, and no general sale at all, 3,200 tickets were sold, hope that helps, and certainly better than the 1,000 or so fans that Manchester City took to WHL earlier this season though isn't it pal.

Our home FA Cup game v Leeds United was NOT included in our season ticket, so you got that wrong as well didn't you, and the very fact that you are now getting abusive says everything, you obviously have no further reasoned debate to offer do you.

Tell you what mate-go and do a season in Div 3 while your "neighbours" win the CL,the PL and the FA cup.
Then come back and lecture us about "loyalty."

Got to say todays attendance did nothing to dampen my view on things. I've just come out of some massive debts and can finally afford things, this was my first City match that I'd actually paid for in nearly 5 years.

And you know what Sitting in block 112 row p seat 279, had a certain ring too it when It came to being in the best part of the stadium for atmosphere. When we were stood up all game, and the rest of the stadium wasn't, it felt like only the 1,500 fans of ours that were actually singing should've been the only ones too bother turn up.

Apart from that area the rest of the ground and I hate to say this, seemed like there was no atmosphere. Yes the football at times was dire, but I do dread to think what the atmosphere would've been like if we'd been playing someone like Fulham who bring no fans to any games really. Fairplay to the Stoke fans who actually made the noise today aswell, if it would'nt of been for them it would've sounded a bit like Old Trafford.

Also, it berates me that fans expect us to walk all over teams like Stoke, we all know football isn't like that, and Stoke played well today, and deserved to get the replay atleast.

EssexYid said:
fathellensbellend said:

just under 1700 at spurs 47 quid 10 days before christmas, midweek, on sky, comparable with some of the followings you have had at maine road for midweek games in the past, at much less cost.

you must have a sad life, anyhow when you can fill your ground for a home semi final come back, good job burnley had a good following, otherwise 25k spurs fans would have looked a bit sad.

projectsky4 said:
Got to say todays attendance did nothing to dampen my view on things. I've just come out of some massive debts and can finally afford things, this was my first City match that I'd actually paid for in nearly 5 years.

And you know what Sitting in block 112 row p seat 279, had a certain ring too it when It came to being in the best part of the stadium for atmosphere. When we were stood up all game, and the rest of the stadium wasn't, it felt like only the 1,500 fans of ours that were actually singing should've been the only ones too bother turn up.

Apart from that area the rest of the ground and I hate to say this, seemed like there was no atmosphere. Yes the football at times was dire, but I do dread to think what the atmosphere would've been like if we'd been playing someone like Fulham who bring no fans to any games really. Fairplay to the Stoke fans who actually made the noise today aswell, if it would'nt of been for them it would've sounded a bit like Old Trafford.

Also, it berates me that fans expect us to walk all over teams like Stoke, we all know football isn't like that, and Stoke played well today, and deserved to get the replay atleast.

the money city have spent we should be beating teams like stoke

dw7 said:
projectsky4 said:

Again though it's all about the money? Shouldn't the trafford lot beat Burnley earlier this season, shouldn't spurs have beaten Wolves (twice), football isn't 'predictable'.

dw7 said:
projectsky4 said:

Fair point-but surely the rags should hammer Leeds?Liverpool should beat Palace,Arsenal should beat Stoke....it's the cup and anything can happen.
We're still in it-rags excepted,we've been pretty lucky with most of our cup draws this season.
This time we're going to get tested.
If we're going to get to the quarters,we're going to have to earn it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.