Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

Looking at Baconface as he went off , reckon the hairdryer will be in use just about now

mancityscot said:
i want the scum to win, and for one reason only, they are more likely to finish above us in the end and sunderland will not but it means they will be level on points

WTF - Sunderland won't finish anywhere near us!! I want the RAGS to lose every game!

mancityscot said:
i want the scum to win, and for one reason only, they are more likely to finish above us in the end and sunderland will not but it means they will be level on points

I don't agree here. In previous seasons then yes, but this year united are far weaker than everyone seems to think. We will be much closer to United at the end of the season than Sunderland. I think it will be a close battle for the top 4 places between us, rags, chelsea, liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal.

Re: That referee is determind to make sure the rags win

Wiley ini say no more...hes the twat who found it funny on derby day :@

Re: Alan Wiley

Which point will merrick tell his boys to bend over for his old boss?

Or

Will fergie reward him with 3 points for his "loyalty" everytime he's had to beat his teams to win the league?

The swamp is so quiet you could hear an ant fart.

Re: Alan Wiley

rooney deliberately left his foot in on reid, a nasty cynical challenge, wiley saw it and did fuck all.

disgusting

cookster said:
mancityscot said:

WTF - Sunderland won't finish anywhere near us!! I want the RAGS to lose every game![/quote]

excatly

THIS

cookster said:
mancityscot said:

WTF - Sunderland won't finish anywhere near us!! I want the RAGS to lose every game!

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.