Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: 12 Against 10 on the Pitch(Scum v Cats)

Bigga said:
I'm literally shocked at watching this game!

Richardson(former Scum player who professed his love for that club, in an earlier ESPN interview) has virtually done anything to avoid Sunderland progressing from their current game status! Obvious choices of pass, he's delayed on, allowing himself to be caught. Poor passes forward, safe passes backward.

Will Bruce act in the interest of the Black Cats? Unlikely. If I was a fan, I'd be demanding he be dropped after this match. By then, though, the damage could well and truly be done!

What a fooking disgrace!

I was thinking this. He is giving them everything.

Re: Alan Wiley

cheating bent twat. as long as the rags need obviously.

Re: 12 Against 10 on the Pitch(Scum v Cats)

lancs blue said:
You're taking the paranoia too far Bigga, Richardson is just shite!

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
This

Re: Alan Wiley

samharris said:
you just know that this game will be decided by a bad ref decision in the scum favour....its got fix written all over it..the scum are crap and I can see a panic get giggs on scenario...

Do they really think that scholes,fletcher,oshea,nani and the rest really have what it takes..
Dont fink so.

I think you maybe psychic sam. I wonder how minutes wiley will add if it's still 1-0 in the 89th minute???

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

mancityscot said:
orite fine maybe i dont want the scum to win, but sunderland are a far stronger team than least season

but not stronger to finish higher than us , if anybody thinks that then they must be on crack

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

lee-mcfc said:
mancityscot said:
orite fine maybe i dont want the scum to win, but sunderland are a far stronger team than least season

but not stronger to finish higher than us , if anybody thinks that then they must be on crack
They can't win the league so they can't be higher than us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.