Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

If anyone is into in match betting I'd recommend having a punt on the rags to come out and win it easily in the second half.

Re: That referee is determind to make sure the rags win

bent twats the lot of 'em

Re: Alan Wiley

you just know that this game will be decided by a bad ref decision in the scum favour....its got fix written all over it..the scum are crap and I can see a panic get giggs on scenario...

Do they really think that scholes,fletcher,oshea,nani and the rest really have what it takes..
Dont fink so.

12 Against 10 on the Pitch(Scum v Cats)

I'm literally shocked at watching this game!

Richardson(former Scum player who professed his love for that club, in an earlier ESPN interview) has virtually done anything to avoid Sunderland progressing from their current game status! Obvious choices of pass, he's delayed on, allowing himself to be caught. Poor passes forward, safe passes backward.

Will Bruce act in the interest of the Black Cats? Unlikely. If I was a fan, I'd be demanding he be dropped after this match. By then, though, the damage could well and truly be done!

What a fooking disgrace!

fathellensbellend said:
rooney deliberately left his foot in on reid, a nasty cynical challenge, wiley saw it and did fuck all.

disgusting

Scholes got booked for something similar

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

masterwig said:
If anyone is into in match betting I'd recommend having a punt on the rags to come out and win it easily in the second half.
Wouldn't put a penny on them winning, ever.

fathellensbellend said:
rooney deliberately left his foot in on reid, a nasty cynical challenge, wiley saw it and did fuck all.

disgusting

Watching online and the commentators reckoned Wiley called him "Wazza" FFS!...

Re: That referee is determined to make sure the rags win

When that Tw@t Wiley gets a game at the COMS I hope we give him the full barrell all game long.

All together now "Alan Wiley is corrupt he loves manure"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.