Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: Hello! Hello!

ConnorMCFC said:
lets wait till we finish above them before we start calling them shite!

But, they ARE shyte! They flatter to deceive and have done for a couple of years. Last 2 years, they've given the ball to Tranny and off he's trotted. This year, they had to work horse the ball around the midfield, forcing them to be stretched over the field, thus Balloony not being involved in direct attack. That's why he's blowing his fuse. He and Berbaflop are doing the same job!

Remember, they were in top gear against us, a team that didn't have their 1st choice attack fit and ready or available.

They won't win the league, this year and expect them to try and buy big, come Jan.

Balti said:
ConnorMCFC said:
did you not see the derby a couple of weeks ago? it was a disgrace that all the added on time was added, but i believe that because of all that controversay it over shadowed the fact we got absolutley battered second half and it would have been a very very lucky point had we nicked it

what I saw was that we'd have drawn if the ref was not bent
we would have you spot on, my point is that it would have been a lucky point had we got it because second half they battered us

Balti said:
ConnorMCFC said:
did you not see the derby a couple of weeks ago? it was a disgrace that all the added on time was added, but i believe that because of all that controversay it over shadowed the fact we got absolutley battered second half and it would have been a very very lucky point had we nicked it

and we'd have won if the FA hadn't robbed us of our star centre forward and we didn't have 3 or 4 other first teamers unavailable unlike the scum who were picking from full squad.....

ConnorMCFC said:
Balti said:
we would have you spot on, my point is that it would have been a lucky point had we got it because second half they battered us

Shay was great yes. But equally Tev could have scored and Micah was an inch away.

They were no better than us imo.

They battered us for 20 mins to be precise but we still came back - Giggs left foot was the difference , the 3rd goal from his assist from a free kick that never was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.