Todays Mirror

mcfc_paul said:
Don Karleone said:
mcfc_paul said:
Leaving Garcia on and taking Milner off was shambolic when we were desperate for a midfielder to get his foot on the ball and look forward.

Didn't Milner pick up a knock?

Didn't seem like it to me but I may be wrong. Looked completely frustrated when he came off. If Garcia keeps getting a game in mf over him I can see Milner asking to leave in the summer
Don't be such a drama queen.
If Garcia can't get a game at home v Palace, then what's the point of employing him? Not everyone in the squad can be world class. Garcia certainly isn't but he does a job to the best of hid (admittedly limited) ability.
Garcia is just fine for games like yesterday.

I was annoyed at the Milner sub but it seems as if he did get a knock so not much else MP could do.

Don Karleone said:
mcfc_paul said:
Leaving Garcia on and taking Milner off was shambolic when we were desperate for a midfielder to get his foot on the ball and look forward.

Didn't Milner pick up a knock?

Came over to the bench, think it was when we scored, pointing at his hip/ upper leg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Had this been MANUre at home the whole tenor of this article would have been completely different. When are people gonna get their heads round a concerted season-long RagMeedya attack from every angle.
This is the truth that lies at the heart of 90% of the complaints about the media on here and certainly account for most of mine.

'Squeaky bum time for Pellegrini has started before the Christmas decorations have come down.'

What a heap of crap. On the day we went top.

And other headlines are

"Off colour City go top, United win again"
"Winning Mentality Still Glows At United"
"Off-colour Manchester City go top of the table"

Just because we dont win by 4 you couldnt make it up

chesterguy said:
And other headlines are

"Off colour City go top, United win again"
"Winning Mentality Still Glows At United"
"Off-colour Manchester City go top of the table"

Just because we dont win by 4 you couldnt make it up

It does make you laugh doesn't it.

People expect us to be excellent these days, and when we are not it shows.

United are shit every week so a win is a win over there.

I think its great that these red tops big up the scum to be honest.. It convinces them that theyre better than they are,it keeps Davey in a job and it keeps the vermine fans delusional enough to buy the paper..

And it gives us a laugh!!

Why any City fan buys the Mirror - let alone reads it - is beyond me. The most Anti City rag out there. Every Mirror journalist either hates City with a passion or supports one of the old Sky 4 whose apple cart was upset by the Sheikh buying our club.
File under B (for bin).

The Mail and the Torygraph are nearly as bad but each of those has at least one journalist who can be considered balanced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.