Todays other games

Manure dominated by Everton but as usual ultra clinical.

This game shows how piss poor the Prem is now. When Madrid get this much possession against the RAGS they will be well beaten.

Tevez City said:
Mancini should be on the stand watching all their games, maybe he can learn some thing from Ferguson.

Are you taking the piss?

I don't want a team full of arrogant arseholes, harassing and bullying officials.

Must add that on to your other rag loving comments.

Everton set up completely differently at The Etihad and did not offer up a high line or the kind of space they are giving Utd today.

Everton have played well here. They held up the ball well but not taken the two chances presented.

Utd have sat looking to counter since going 1-0 up, and done it clinically twice. It's what they did to us at home.

It's no accident.

LoveCity said:
SebastianBlue said:
Anyone else notice the beautiful offside line they were playing and then starting yelling when right before the pass Neville inexplicably runs back beyond that perfectly formed line to play EVERY United player on side?

He scored an own goal a few years ago too, once a red, always a red it seems. ****.

I am mostly joking when I say this, but it looked so moronic it almost seemed intentional.

He could see the whole line the entire time and yet he ran back beyond it and, more inexplicably, beyond Van Persie, who was well offside.

Anyway, I am mostly joking.

They are getting outplayed and they have scored via 2 defensive errors, it's as simple as that. I'd rather watch Barry's own goal on repeat then watch them play every week.

On the telly here rag fans are sending in text messages complaining about how the rags are playing? And the rest are about us, City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.