Todays other games

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe some were happy with a point against QPR they are absolutely shocking.
Agreed. That was a fucking awful result.

By the way, I just want to wish Wolves all the best for today. Come on you wanderers!

AlthamBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe some were happy with a point against QPR they are absolutely shocking.

A point gained according to one poster :-/
More than one. There were plenty on here who were saying ''well, you know; a point against a team scrapping for their lives isn't bad at all really''. As Captain Quint said in Jaws; Jesus H Christ.

greasedupdeafguy said:

"Mid-table mentality" I called it at the time. 1 point isn't a good point for teams wanting to win the league below the top 5/6 and maybe Stoke. Our failure to turn draws into wins this season has almost killed us.

LoveCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

"Mid-table mentality" I called it at the time. 1 point isn't a good point for teams wanting to win the league below the top 5/6 and maybe Stoke. Our failure to turn draws into wins this season has almost killed us.

Think they were just trying to make themselves feel better through delusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.